What’s your favorite new thing about this model?
For me, designing an official LEGO Technic motorcycle was new. This is my first one! And it has some new features I liked building.
- It’s the first time Technic has designed a motorcycle with a 4V engine.
- It’s also the first time we have designed a full fairing that is independent from the steering. In real life street motorcycles, this design makes the bike more aerodynamic. I can’t guarantee it makes this model go faster, but it looks like it, right?
- It has a telescopic fork and mono rear suspension
- First time we have used the red/blue color combination in Technic
- You can download the digital building instructions app for a really fun building experience.
…and the alternative model is a retro bicycle, if you prefer classic road trips to street racing.