- Your video must be a minimum of 15 seconds and a maximum of 45 seconds
- No rendered entries are allowed, only entries showing physical models will be accepted into the contest
- You can use any LEGO Creator 3in1 set
- Note which LEGO Creator 3in1 set you’re using for your entry in your entry’s description
- Do not show your hands in the video – instead let the model rebuild itself using stop-motion animation
- Only use LEGO pieces from the LEGO Creator 3in1 set you’re using, do not use additional elements from other sets for your model
- You do not have to use all the pieces from the set in your entry
- Adding sound is not a requirement, but if you do include sound, please only use music or sound effects you have created yourself
or music available in a LEGO app. All other music, even that under creative commons, is prohibited in this contest. Please note what music you're using in the description of your entry
- Entries cannot contain containing copies of any existing third party work or creation, or infringements of any third party intellectual property right - be careful of posters or items in the background of your video
- Your video should show only your model with minimum background clutter
- Videos which are too blurry or dark will be removed from the contest
- You can enter as many entries as you would like, but only one entry per person will be considered when winners are selected
- Each entry must have been made by the user submitting it
- Use of LEGO Digital Designer is not allowed for this contest
- Entries must not contain LEGO elements which have been modified from their original form, including painted or cut elements
- Entrants must be at least 13 years of age at the time of entry
- Use of homemade stickers is prohibited in this contest
- If you submit multiple versions of your entry, all but the most recent version will be removed
- The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law
- Entries with military themes will not be eligible for the contest
- The Winner will be contacted on the email address associated with their LEGO ID account after April 11th 2017 and announced on LEGO Rebrick when the winner has returned the signed Winner’s Certification Documents. A winner who do not return their Winner’s Certification Document within one week of receiving it will be disqualified, and a new winner will be selected.
Please see all general contest terms and conditions here.
What is the timeframe for this contest?
This contest runs until March 24th at 10:00 a.m. EST. Please double check your time zone to make sure you know the exact time the contest ends.
What countries can participate?
The contest is international; therefore entrants from all countries and with any background are welcome to participate to win the prizes, except where prohibited by applicable laws. Since the prizes for this contest are under 2,000 CAD, this contest is open to residents of Quebec.
The contest is not open to residents of Iran, North Korea, Myanmar/Burma, Zimbabwe, Sudan, Syria, any other U.S. sanctioned country and where prohibited or restricted by law.
Can a group submit one entry together?
Yes, but it is up to you determine how you distribute the prizes to your group, only the number of prizes outlined in the rules will be given, regardless of the size of the group.
How old do you have to be to participate?
You have to be 13 years or older to participate in the contest. Entrants younger than 13 cannot have their parent or friend submit an entry on their behalf. If you’re under 13 and would like to share your LEGO model, you can still do so on the LEGO.com Create and Share Galleries.
Why can a parent not submit an entry on behalf of a child?
LEGO Rebrick is a contest platform for teen adult members. This contest is designed for participants 13 years or older, and is not set up for younger entrants.
Do I have to have an account to take part?
Yes, you have to have an account on LEGO Rebrick to enter. Your LEGO Rebrick account tied to your LEGO ID or LEGO.com account information, so signing up is easy. Just click the sign in link at top of LEGO.com/Rebrick and fill in your LEGO ID username and password. You’ll then be able to set up a LEGO Rebrick profile linked with your LEGO ID. If you don’t have a LEGO ID, you can also create one by clicking “Sign in” and then “Sign up now”.
How do I enter a contest on LEGO Rebrick?
First, make sure you have a LEGO ID and the LEGO Rebrick account. Next, find the contest you wish to entry and click “submit entry”. Follow the directions on the submit entry page, and you should be good to go! Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules. If for some reason it doesn’t, you will receive any email to the address attached to your LEGO ID informing you how you can change your entry and resubmit it.
Can I submit multiple entries?
Yes, please submit as many models as you wish!
I submitted my entry, but I can’t see it if I log out. How do I know if it was accepted into the contest?
Every new entry must be moderated by the LEGO Rebrick staff to be visible to members who are logged out or those that do not hold an account. This can take 1-3 business days. Once moderated it will be visible to everyone.
How do I know if my entry was submitted correctly?
If you receive a “Success!” pop-up notification after clicking “submit” on the entry submission page, your entry has successfully been submitted. Our moderation team will review it within 1-3 working days to make sure it fits all the contest rules. Always make sure you have read the contest rules and the Legal section before entering a contest on LEGO Rebrick, to ensure that your entry will be accepted.
Oh no, I missed the deadline for the contest! Can I still submit it?
Sorry, to keep it fair to other participants we cannot allow members to submit entries past a contest deadline. We appreciate that you worked hard on your entry, and you can still share it on the LEGO.com Create and Share Gallery. We are also running new contests all the time, and we hope you’re able to submit an entry into another contest later on.
How long should my video be?
Your video should be a minimum of 15 secs and a maximum of 45 seconds.
I can’t upload a video onto LEGO Rebrick, how do I enter?
First, upload your video onto the video hosting site of your choice, then add the URL of your entry when submitting your entry. Read the full details on how to enter in the “Description” tab.
Can I use additional pieces in my rebuild?
No, please only use pieces from the Creator 3in1 model you’re rebuilding.
Can I include music/sound effects?
Please only use music and sound effects you have created yourself, or music available on a LEGO app.
What does the criteria for judging mean?
We are unable to provide specific details on the judging process, please treat the criteria as guidelines for your entry.