Zane's Titan Mech BattleNINJAGO®
Temporarily out of stock
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over $40, valid 1/10-1/27 while supplies last.*Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Get young ninja fans role-playing exciting scenes from season 5 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series, with this Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) Legacy set. Featuring posable legs and arms, a sword and spinning chainsaw in its hands, plus 2 spring-loaded shooters and a cockpit for ninja minifigures, kids will love this modern update of the original mech.
Hours of fun for passionate NINJAGO fans
This ninja toy features 4 minifigures: ninjas Zane and Jay Legacy plus 2 Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons including a bow and arrow and scythe to inspire endless NINJAGO battling fun. New for January 2021, Jay Legacy is a special golden collectible minifigure to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO toys.
Top gifts for imaginative kids
NINJAGO building toys open up a world of exciting adventures for kids. Little ninjas can team up with their heroes to battle a cast of evil villains as they role-play with an amazing collection of cool toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy Zane’s Titan Mech Battle (71738) is a modern update on a classic playset featuring a highly posable, chainsaw-wielding mech toy for kids to stage thrilling battles.
- Action-packed battle set includes 4 minifigures from season 5 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Jay Legacy and Zane, plus Ghost Warriors Ghoultar and Soul Archer, all armed with cool weapons.
- This awesome mech toy has posable arms and legs, a sword and chainsaw in its hands, and 2 spring-loaded shootersfor kids to create fast-moving stories.
- Includes a golden Jay Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737).
- This 840-piece ninja playset provides a fun and rewarding build for ages 9 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift for kids who love LEGO® building and ninja action!
- Measuring over 10 in. (26 cm) tall, 3.5 in. (9 cm) long and 5.5 in. (15 cm) wide Zane’s Titan Mech looks great on display in a child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® offers an amazing collection of cool playsets that put a smile on any kid's face and lets them learn positive life skills through exciting adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they pull apartconsistently, every time. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so kids are in safe hands.
- January 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0One of the best sets I’ve ownedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNow for the biggest draw of this set, KNEES. They function great, very good design in them and they have a great amount of friction, so I don’t expect them to give up on me anytime soon. The rest of the articulation is good to, love that the shoulder pads can move up when lifting the arm. Now for the rest of the mech. It has a really nice angular design compared to previous mechs. Love the choice of color with the white, azure and sand blue as well. The skirt pieces being able to move on joints to hide the racket joints was a great idea as well. Now I do have two issues with the set. The spring loaded shooters feel too easy to shoot, with any slight graze firing them. My second complaint is the figure selection. I love the current figures but I would’ve loved an extra ninja, as the original did come with Jay. Aside from that, lovely set and would recommend.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Lego Mech of all time? PossiblyI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBeing a Legacy set, this is pretty different from the original, but I think that's a good thing in this instance. The bigger size allows for much more detail to be put onto the build, and allows for more pieces. With more pieces, it allows for plenty of joints including knees, wrists, foot, and arm joints, making it a very posable build, but also sturdy enough to stay in whatever position you set. It also allows different features that can be added, like having a buzz saw and being able to change the position of the blade. The minifigures are all really good, and it's nice to get Golden Jay in the set. Although one thing that can be an issue with the minifigures is that it feels like there could be more for the price. The value is really good on this set. It feels like a build that would be $70-$80, but to see it below that is great, although like I said, it could use more minifigures. Overall, this is a really good mech. It has plenty of sturdiness and posability, and it also allows for the build to have plenty of positions of display. I highly recommend it to anyone interest it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsWas this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- April 27th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0The best mech so far...could it be better?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall this mech looks great, is a great value for your money, has a good selection of minifigs, and has knees! My two main problems for this set are as follows: 1. There is a gap between the head and the chest making the ninja operating it vulnerable 2. My main concern for mechs is posability. The leg and feet posability is great. The arm posability needs improvement. Lego designers often miss the fact that arms can cross over the chest, and you simply can't do that with this set and it's unfortunate. This means you are limited on the amount of arm poses you can do and what fight poses you can display with.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Zane's Titan Mech Battle
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Titan MechI would recommend this to a friend!Very good mech. It was a lot bigger than I thought and I am pleasantly surprised.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Zane's Titan Mech Battle