Visit the festive Fire Station!It's the holiday season and time for fun.
Makes a great holiday decoration!Build with your family and add it to your seasonal celebration.
Slide down the fire pole!
And join the holiday party.
Decorate the tree!
Raise the ladder so the firefighters can place the star.
Illuminate the fire station windows with the light brick!
Time to ice skate!
Go out on the frozen rink for winter fun.
Build a snowman!
Add to the cheer.
Includes a classic fire truck!
Featuring ladder, hoses and deep-tread tires.
Includes 6 minifigures!Ice hockey player, 3 firefighters, musicians, girl with scarf, and more.
Welcome to the snowy LEGO® Creator Expert 10263 Winter Village Fire Station, where the firefighters are enjoying the calm of the holiday season. This delightful LEGO set features a 2-level, holly-adorned building with an upper-level kitchen, complete with a red telephone, table, fold-down bed and a LEGO light brick. Behind the large red fire station doors, you'll discover firefighting equipment and a fire pole, while outside there's an ice rink with a decorative firefighter statue, a decorated Christmas tree with transparent star and gifts, plus a bench and lamppost. This set also features a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires. Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO Creator Expert set. Includes 6 minifigures, plus baby and Dalmatian figures, and a brick-built snowman.
- Includes 6 minifigures: 3 firefighters, ice hockey player, musician with saxophone and a girl with a scarf, plus a Dalmatian figure, brick-built snowman and a baby figure with a moose sweater.
- 2-level Winter Village Fire Station comes with an array of brick-built details, including a detailed facade with decorative columns, ornate windows, large red garage doors and holly decorations, plus an ice skating rink with firefighter statue, decorated Christmas tree with transparent star, sleigh, bench, lamppost and a LEGO® light brick.
- Also includes a classic red fire truck with a turntable ladder, hoses, toolbox and deep-tread tires.
- Ground level features a garage area with a fire pole and firefighting equipment.
- Upper level interior features a cozy kitchen with red telephone, coffee maker, dining table, radio, dog bed and a fold down bed for a firefighter.
- Raise the fire truck ladder and help the firefighters decorate the tree.
- Build a cute snowman with a cool top hat.
- Light up the fire station windows with the LEGO® light brick!
- Gather the family and bring the magic of the holiday season to your home with this festive LEGO® Creator Expert set.
- Accessory elements include ice skates, a hockey stick, gold-colored helmets, saxophone, hot dog and bun, dog bone, toolbox and tools.
- This festive set includes over 1,160 pieces.
- New-for-October-2018 decorated elements include a classic firefighter uniform and an adorable baby sweater.
- Collect the rest of the Winter Village! Build the Exclusive Fire Station and add the Winter Holiday Train (10254) and the Winter Village Station (10259).
- New-for-October-2018 special elements include a 1x2 rounded plate, 2x2 plate with reduced knobs, 1x1 plant and 1x1 flower elements.
- Fire Station measures over 9” (23cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep.
- Fire truck measures over 2” (6cm) high, 1” (4cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep.
- Includes LEGO® Light Brick.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 15th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice Idea but Corners CutKeferriswvu03 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have collected everyone one of the winter village sets since their initial release, and look forward each year to the new set. This set though to me was a little underwhelming. As others stated the building seems incomplete, considering the truck extends past the back of the building. But the main reason for my disappointment was with the simplicity of the Christmas tree. Compared to the past sets in the series this tree seem out of place when added to the collective. I hope this is not a sign of things to come with the series.Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Winter Village Fire Station
- September 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Almost there......Legocanine | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really try to be objective in my reviews and not grant ‘fives’ to everything that comes down the road. Because even a Lego designer can have a bad day. With that said, this is a satisfactory set and I appreciate Lego continuing the series. While I don’t fully understand forcing a fire station into my Christmas themed Lego display, it is a very eye catching set. I do wish it were a more complete building and I think I’ll use some extra bricks I have to make it more of a modular style building. While the minor figs aren’t of much value to me, there are nice ones included with the set. The Dalmatian is neat.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Fire Station
- September 20th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice addition to the Winter Village seriesrossgeller24 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is overall a very nice set. The actual fire station is beautiful on the exterior and has good details such as a table, chairs, red telephone and a kitchen on the interior. This set also includes a light brick (the last WV set to include one was 10249). The fire truck is average; it feels a bit unfinished. The ice rink and tree are good additions and do add a lot to the set. The minifigures on the whole are nice (the three firefighters have new torso prints), but six seems too few for a set of this size. For £85, the set feels a little overpriced - even though 1166 pieces is good for the price, many of the pieces are very small. Nevertheless, I do recommend this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Winter Village Fire Station
- October 24th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Add this to your city to bring in the seasonBradster3 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this set the store and for 100 it seemed kinda steep, the station resembled a creator modular house from my interpretation. But I pulled the trigger cause of 2x points. Got it home and built it and was a surprise to me. The station is beautiful and has allot of detail with a light up kitchen. It stands out of my city because it is tall and I don’t have any of the bigger modular sets (bank, green grocer,). Old fire engine looks great. And the ice rink is a great bonus. I wish I Knew about the winter theme. My only problem, I already have a fire station,Where does this classic go. Highly recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Fire Station