- Hard to Find Items
- Winter Village Cottage
Winter Village Cottage
Continuing the winter series, build the Winter Village Cottage for a perfect holiday home. Seat Grandpa snugly by the fireplace with his newspaper as you help Dad to put up the tree, then bake a feast in the kitchen with Mom! When it's time to stock up the storage shed with firewood, bring the kids for a ride with Dad on the sled watch him cut the wood with his chainsaw deep in the forest. When the snow gets really deep, clear the road with the snowplow, take all of the kids skiing or build an igloo to play in. There's no cozier place to spend long, frosty nights!
- Includes 8 minifigures: mom, dad, grandma, grandpa, 3 children and snowplow driver with assorted accessories
- Features cottage, storage shed, igloo, streetlamp, sled and snowplow
- Accessories include kitten, owl, fireplace with LEGO® light brick function, chandelier, Christmas tree, wreath, gifts, armchair, kitchen appliances and bed
- Storage shed features tools and firewood elements
- Igloo features fireplace and removable roof
- Rare elements and colors included
- Detach the snowplow to store it in the back of the truck!
- Make the fireplace glow with the LEGO light brick!
- Decorate the cottage!
- Fetch firewood with the sled!
- Drive the snowplow!
- Cottage measures 6.7” (17cm) high, 9.8” (25cm) wide and 5.5” (14cm) deep
- Storage shed measures 4.3” (11cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Igloo measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 2.7” (7cm) wide and 2.7” (7cm) deep
- Snowplow measures 2.7” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long (with plow attached) and 2.3” (6cm) wide
- Combine with other Winter Village items, like 10216 Winter Village Bakery or 10222 Winter Village Post Office!
- October 1st, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Winter Village CottageI would recommend this to a friend!I got and built the Winter Village Cottage at the weekend and I have to say, it is an excellent, detailed addition to the Winter Village series. This set is bigger and a bit more complicated than the rest of the Winter Village sets, hence the price. There is a lot of detail to this set, as I have said before, and that is one of the things that makes it so brilliant and challenging. The use of the light brick is good (in the fire place) and the furniture, especially in the kitchen, is excellent. I highly recommend this seasonal set and I hope that the price does not put you off. I hope you have found this review helpfulPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 12th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Choice!!Drewbear |I would recommend this to a friend!Finaly got my Lego winter Village started!! Gotta get the rest of them before they run out.. (Like the Winter Village Toy shop). I was hoping they revive the Carousel. it would have been the Centre piece.. For now, this would be it! Thanks LEGO!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 3rd, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely AmazingJrabb |I would recommend this to a friend!The Lego Winter Village Cottage is by far the BEST Winter Product that Lego has ever released! The details include a stone fireplace, blue and white tiled floor, Christmas lights on the roof, the Christmas tree and stockings, and much, much more. The snow plow truck is cool and you can take the plow off the back and put it on the front. But if you do not want to damage a nice coffee table or anything else, dont slide it on there because it scratches the surface.The igloo is pretty cool, also. A minifigure can fit in it, but there is a fireplace inside, which I dont really understand. The worshop is just a little hut, but has a lot of tools inside and a "lumber container" on the outside. This set will defintaly be an exciting one to build and play with.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage
- November 9th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas Cottage RockdI would recommend this to a friend!Well, what as fun couple of nights I've had. Last night I built the sled, igloo, hut & characters and started the cottage. Tonight I finished it. Wow, I want to move in, the living room with illuminated fire is so cosy and very Christmassy. All Lego fans should look at this item, it's expensive But a real treasure. Merry Christmas everyone.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Winter Village Cottage