Heat up the competitive LEGO® Super Mario™ action with Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364). This modular LEGO Super Mario playset features a sliding platform, Whomp figure guarding a P Switch (found only in this set!) and a brick-built, shell-shaped system to topple the Lava Bubble figure. It’s the ideal gift toy for kids who own the LEGO® Mario™ figure found in the Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360).
The free LEGO Super Mario app has intuitive Instructions PLUS, featuring cool viewing tools to help build this module. It also offers suggestions for creative ways to build, rebuild and play, and is a safe platform for kids to share ideas with other Mario fans.
Great for competitions with friends and family or solo gameplay, collectible LEGO Super Mario toy playsets bring a unique, family-favorite character into the real world. The Starter Course, Expansion Sets and Power-Up Packs let fans construct their own levels for unlimited creative fun.
- Kids can create an action-packed new level to add to their LEGO® Super Mario™ Adventures with Mario Starter Course and compete against friends with this Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set (71364).
- The player can build their own challenging course with a sliding platform for LEGO® Mario™ (figure not included) to balance on, Whomp and Lava Bubble figures, and the P Switch, which is found only in this set.
- Kids will love seeing and hearing the different ways LEGO® Mario™ reacts as he encounters each enemy and earns a shower of digital coins for doing tricks after defeating the Whomp and activating the P Switch.
- This 133-piece, creative LEGO® toy playset makes a fun birthday or holiday gift for kids aged 6 and up to add to their Adventures with Mario Starter Course (71360), inspiring them to build and customize their own levels.
- Measuring over 3” (8.5cm) high, 8.5” (22cm) wide and 6.5” (16.5cm) deep in its basic formation, this module can be rebuilt and combined with the Starter Course and other Expansion Sets in multivarious ways.
- No batteries required for this playset – combine it with the LEGO® Mario™ figure in the Starter Course to power up the action.
- Kids can find building instructions, cool digital viewing tools and a safe platform to share their ideas on the free LEGO® Super Mario™ app. For a list of compatible Android and iOS devices, visit LEGO.com/devicecheck.
- Collectible LEGO® Super Mario™ toy building sets bring an iconic character into the real world. They allow fans to expand and rebuild to create their own levels to enjoy solo or in competition against friends and family.
- Builders won’t need a Super Star’s power to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! Ever since 1958, the bricks have met the highest industry standards to ensure consistency and a perfect connection.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are extensively tested and analyzed to ensure that every LEGO building toy meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 5th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHOMP WHOMP!!blacksmith121 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!A great expansion set! Goes great with other expansions.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- August 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thwomping good fun!Fantomcat | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is by far my favourite Lego Mario expansion set - a couple of fun obstacles and a mighty big Thwomp to jump on. What more could you want? It’s a big hit with my 7 year old. Ace!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- August 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great First Expansion Set!DanDan | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor people who just got the starter course and are low on money, this is an excellent first expansion set to get! With 4 interactive elements for Mario, it really adds a lot to your course!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set
- August 19th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really rounds out a fire area!blockbyblock | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLoved this set, I think it's a really great addition when you consider it as what it is! An expansion! It bundles really nicely with the starter course, it gives you that "mini-boss" effect with the Thowmp before Baby Bowser. The interactivity is largely the balancing beam, which is made difficult by being over eager, teaches a nice lesson to be careful and patient, which makes the challenge trivial. We found the green shell mechanic a bit average, you really need to connect that tile strongly to things around it or the movement will frequently cause the platform to come loose. Kind of strange since in Pokey's, a much more aggressive hammer mechanic works a charm, they largely are built on the same turning pieces? Thowmp is as simple as he is in the games haha, it'd be great if they could work out a delayed mechanic for a future set where you have to "dodge" a falling Thowmp. But we still liked him quite a lot and the reward underneath is a nice surprise with the feedback Mario gives. He's also just a got a great visual presence. Given this is a cheaper set and you can find it quite cheap indeed, I really think it's a no-brainer addition for everyone.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set