- What Am I?
What Am I?What Am I?4.6429514.
Play LEGO® Iconic What Am I? and ask yes/no questions to guess your opponent's minifigure or small build—there are 16 buildable and removable minifigures included with the game, or you can use your own to add to the fun! The game also comes with building instructions and rules for playing, and the handy packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Features 2 game boards and 16 assorted buildable and removable minifigures to play with.
- Ask your opponent a series of yes/no questions to try and guess their minifigure or small build.
- The game can also be played with small LEGO® builds.
- The packaging can be used to store the game between uses.
- Makes a great gift for fans of LEGO® play sets.
- This item offers an age-appropriate play experience for ages 6 and over.
- Each game board has spaces for 8 minifigures and measures over4” (12cm) high, 9” (25cm) wide and 4” (11cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy Build & Great GameEJsMomma | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonEasy to build, he built it 99% by himself in a couple of hours. I helped with the legs of the game boards. And we have played and played and played. He has also built several new people and things from other bricks he had. It is a game he can continue to take apart and rebuild and add new characters to guess. Awesome!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55What Am I?
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value: Useful pieces, minifigs, playability!IggyB | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Totally worth it. Set has over 500 pieces including 16 minifigures: two each of eight different minifigs. Half are "men" and half are "women." Set is great for the "What am I?" game and it provides a store of useful pieces like four 16 x 16 plates, 48 1x1 clips, 24 studs-not-on-top pieces (element 6070698), and more. My only caveat is that the build is quite repetitive to create the game boards, but I found this a positive as my children could more quickly build and then play the game. Most pieces are red, blue, white, or gray. Again, I like this monochrome palette because we can use the pieces in our own builds that need lots of the same kinds of elements. The game boards are surprisingly versatile -- my children have used them as game boards, as minifigure displays, as "battleships" loaded with their Lego superheroes, and more. I am so glad we got this set and I will be getting another to add to our loose brick stash. Go ahead and get it for the $40 US at Lego shop at home if you are even considering it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55What Am I?
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent GameGrandmaNenn | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGreat for the amount of mini figurines. Spend time assembling the game Excellent game for children playing with family and/or friends. Works great for storing figurines also!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55What Am I?
- in 11 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great game!kristurdy | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!My son received this from his grandparents for Christmas and it was a rousing success. He loves board games and is just getting into Lego's- this was a great combination. As others have stated, the game is too easy when the objects are in the game, so we have decided to just supplement other mini-figures into the game to make it more interesting. We have found that getting duplicate mini-figures for the game are great gifts and you can customize it with favorite Lego figures and characters. Highly recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?55What Am I?