Get to know the high-tech innovation of the Volvo EW160E with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica of the real-life wheeled excavator. This detailed model, developed in partnership with Volvo Construction Equipment, has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding build and play experience and features an advanced pneumatic system for operation of the extendable boom and working bucket. Manual features and functions include a detailed, height-adjustable cab with seat, armrests, sun visor and adjustable mirrors, rotating superstructure, rear-controlled front steering, working front blade and extendable outriggers. Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO Power Functions motor set (not supplied) for a fully motorised boom and working lights. This 2-in-1 model can be rebuilt to create a Volvo L30G compact material handler.
- Build an authentic looking Volvo EW160 construction vehicle with expendable boom and adjustable cab!
- 2 vehicles in 1 – Rebuilds into a Volvo L30G
- Includes rotating superstructure, extendable outriggers and pneumatic system
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Volvo EW160E with boom and outriggers extended measures 11 inches high, 18 inches long and 7 inches wide. With boom and outriggers retracted it measures 6 inches high, 9 inches long, and 4 inches.
- 1166 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 10 and 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- June 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this elsewhere for £50 and was thoroughly pleased when it arrived. I chose to spend a few hours over 3 days to build this as there are a lot of very small parts. I love the hydraulic pieces and whilst daunted by them at first I found them to be fairl straightforward as part of the build. My only criticism is that the instructions are a little unclear at times.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo EW160E
- November 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!stinkygreen7 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat Lego set! Good if you want to get into Lego Pneumatics. I love the little features such as the dozer blade and outriggers. It really looks like the real thing with all the stickers and the lifting cabin. One drawback: when you add the power functions lights, the cabin becomes hard to lift. Otherwise, a great Lego Technic set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo EW160E
- August 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setBowler4Lyfe | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this when it first game out. Let me tell you this guy fails to disappointment. It's not really hard, It's just that it can get a little crammed with all of those bendable tubes. I collect the Technic sets and this set fits perfect with the others. the three switches in the back handle the arm and bucket. It turns around manually and the front blade (Bulldozer) and supporting arms (end) are manual. It's also cool the cabin lifts up as well. The Volvo EW160 is well worth the money, and I can guarantee this is worth getting.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo EW160E
- October 19th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ThomasL | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome! Reviving the true spirit of Lego pneumatic on a beautiful model and smart model for a more affordable price. Highly recommend the optional motorized upgrade.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Volvo EW160E