LEGO® fans aged 12 and up will love building this winning model from the LEGO Ideas’ Build a Vintage Car competition. The winning design came from Arne in Germany and received twice as many votes as the runner-up. Developed in co-operation with the winner, this stylish vintage car comes in eye-catching teal, inspired by the winner's daughter's favorite color. With 2 minifigures, the car fits perfectly in the universe of LEGO modular buildings, adding a touch of fun to other LEGO creations.Building Instructions
- Build the winning entry from the LEGO® Ideas’ Build a Vintage Car competition. Includes license plate stickers and 2 minifigures.
- Makes a great gift for LEGO® fans or vintage car enthusiasts.
- Measures over 5 in. (14 cm) long, 1 in. (5 cm) wide and 1 in. (4 cm) high.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
75% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.1out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.8out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- January 10th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Decent kitUncleJay | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNice little bit of kit, I'm always looking for normal vehicles that fit mini figures that scale well with my modular buildings. The manual was cheap in comparison to the normal manuals I get, but perhaps that is because I usually buy the big kits. STILL the manual that comes with the kit is cheap, mine was all rolled up and made it very frustrating to read. The side panels of the car fit very loosely and easily fall off. Kind of disappointed with that, as I don't glue my kits together. Lego needs to start packaging their blocks with reusable bags like their chinese competitors do. That way we can easily store parts, or even put the legos back in the box by bag if we wanted.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Vintage Car
- January 6th, 2021Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice car but missing parts X2!WubberPup | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildMy family made two large LEGO purchases this week and we got two of the Vintage car sets. Building the sets was fun and pretty easy. The car looks great. But there is a problem- both sets that we got are missing the License Plate stickers. I have e-mailed LEGO about this and have not had any reply yet. I hope that LEGO will send me the missing License Plate stickers.January 11, 2021Jon, Customer ServiceHi there. We're sorry to hear you're missing the stickers to this set. We’re exceptionally busy right now and it’s taking us up to 7 days to answer emails. But we'll get back in touch with you as soon as possible to help complete your builds!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Vintage Car
- January 16th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Only Good For DisplayPurchased for: SelfI don't want to get overly negative on a promotional item because it's just that. A promotional item. Sure I would have liked a nicer promotional item as this one doesn't even compare to the lovely Christmas Carol I've got. I like the way the model looks. It presents itself nicely and is relatively well detailed. Biggest visual gripe I have with it is the odd windshield being installed upside down. However, unless accordingly specified, I think that LEGO products should primarily serve as toys and this model has very poor playability due to the ease of the surf boards on the sides just falling apart from the rest of the model upon the slightest touch or shake of the car. If I had it for a kid to play with I'd probably end up using a glue. Playability just has to get zero here because it has no features at all and is very fragile. Again - can't bash a promotional item too much. If you're thinking about ordering something now to pick this one up then you will not miss out on anything if you decide to wait for another offer.
Response from LEGO SHOPJanuary 19, 2021Manouk, Customer ServiceHi there! Thank you for your review. We're sorry you’re having some difficulty keeping the surfboards attached! If your set ever seems like it's not very sturdy, the best thing to do is double-check your build. Sometimes there may be a piece just a little off from where it should be. You’ll also want to make sure that all the pieces are pressed tightly together. We don’t think it’s a good idea to use any type of glue on LEGO® bricks. Gluing your bricks can make them change shape and we think it’s way more fun to be able to take your sets apart and rebuild them into something new!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Vintage Car
- January 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Goes perfectly with Downtown DinerSallyY | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI received this set as a gift with purchase. It looks so cute with 10260 Downtown Diner. I did notice another review had missing stickers. That was not the case with my set, though the sticker sheet is loose in the box (not bagged with the bricks) so it could get lost. Very impressed with the quality of this set compared to previous gifts with purchase, and it was especially fun to read about the designer in the instruction booklet.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vintage Car