Celebrate green energy innovation with the LEGO® Creator Expert 10268 Vestas Wind Turbine. Developed in partnership with Vestas, this detailed, motorized LEGO model captures the elegance and graceful movement of a traditional wind turbine and features a new-for-January 2019 spruce tree, manufactured from sustainably sourced plant-based plastic. At approximately 39” (1m) high, the structure towers above a wooded hill and a house with furnished patio, mailbox, flowers and a white picket fence. Turn the nacelle left or right and switch on the included Power Functions motor to rotate the adjustable wind turbine blades and illuminate the cottage’s porch light. This collectible model has been designed to provide a challenging and rewarding building experience with a touch of nostalgia and makes a great display piece for the home or office. This big LEGO set also includes a Vestas service vehicle, 3 minifigures and a dog figure.
- Includes 3 minifigures plus a dog figure.
- Includes a LEGO® Power Functions medium motor, battery box and 2 new-for-January-2018 19.6” (50cm) extension wires.
- This LEGO® Creator Expert Vestas Wind Turbine set also features adjustable wind turbine blades, detailed tower, movable nacelle with aircraft warning lights, Vestas service vehicle, trees, greenery and a house with garden, flowers, picket fence and a patio with 2 chairs, table and a parasol.
- Turn the nacelle left or right and switch on the included Power Functions motor to activate the adjustable wind turbine blades and working porch light.
- Celebrate renewable energy technology with this buildable science toy.
- Open the service vehicle doors and slide out the retractable tool compartment.
- Includes a new-for-January-2019 spruce tree; manufactured from sustainably sourced plant-based plastic.
- Accessory elements include 2 safety helmets, tools and 2 envelopes.
- This set includes over 800 pieces and is suitable for ages 12+.
- Measures approximately 39” (100 cm) high, 24” (62cm) wide and 12” (31cm) deep.
- November 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Geared for a good build...Scrybe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLoved the build. The gear box proved a bit challenging. The finished product made a great coffee table piece...until I realized that it was so tall that it was blocking teh TV. :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vestas Wind Turbine
- January 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Finally!Spalmer |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son is a massive Lego fan and also completely obsessed with wind turbines (especially Vestas) We knew this set was released to Vestas employees years ago but we never held out hope of getting one. I knew as soon as I saw this was getting released, he had to have it for Christmas. He LOVES it, he has autism and doesn't play very well using his imagination, but with this he is being so inventive and imaginative. It really is fantastic and I would recommend it to anyone who likes Lego, wind turbines or stuff that spins!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Vestas Wind Turbine
- December 31st, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Addition To CollectionKIJohn |I would recommend this to a friend!I would have preferred skipping the vehicle and the other miscellaneous items like the chairs and umbrella. The power functions are a good idea but something I won't use. Didn't put batteries in because I didn't want to forget them and have them corrode. Price seems high and it was a quick build. After all of my seemingly negative comments, this thing is huge and that is a positive.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Vestas Wind Turbine
- December 28th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Terrible value, looks cooler than it really isPurchased for: SelfThis was the first set I bought this holiday season and it was soul crushingly disappointing. OK maybe not that bad but for $200 (It went to $150 two weeks later >_<) it's a huge disappointment. Good: It does have size at around 3 ft. tall and if you've never done technic before it's an entry level way I guess. Building a motor if you've never done before is cool. Bad: The set is 826 pieces which is already not a lot for something this expensive, but more than half of those pieces are for a generic van, house, and landscape (so it felt like I spent $100 on just that) When you take out the fan, you have generic house and van, something that feels like a $30 set at your local store. That part wasn't particularly fun or challenging. Weirdly enough, this was the only set I got that had unnumbered bags, making the build take even longer than it should. I was expecting the fan to move faster than it does. I wasn't expecting an actual fan, but it feels underwhelming It's just an overall terrible value for money. There are better sets in general with motion that don't cost nearly as much. For the same price you can even get some of their starter mechanical sets. It feels like a $60 set but it's going for way more. Sorry to those who are paying even higher prices on ebay.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Vestas Wind Turbine