Stretch your construction skills and capture forever the distinctive, razor-toothed features of an iconic Marvel super villain with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187).
A detailed replica to build and display
Fans of Venom and the Spider-Man movies will relish a rewarding building experience as they recreate the authentic features of the gruesome alien symbiote. The oversized jaw packed with dagger-like teeth, the long, twisting tongue and the low, black brow combine to create an unmissable display piece. With a stylish name plaque attached to the sturdy base, this remarkable model will look even more impressive displayed alongside other LEGO comic-book creations.
LEGO brick model-making kits
Escape the busy world and rediscover the joy of creative construction with adult LEGO building sets. Satisfying to build and stunning to display, adult LEGO kits make great birthday gifts, Christmas presents and personal treats for anyone interested in model making or comic-book culture.
- Build and display one of the most feared characters in the Marvel Universe with LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man Venom (76187) – a captivating build-and-display model created with adults in mind.
- The iconic alien creature, with its dagger-like teeth and long, twisting tongue, stands on a sturdy base with a stylish name plaque attached.
- This collectible piece of Marvel movie memorabilia will provide joy and satisfaction long after the hands-on, creative construction work is over.
- If you’re an adult Marvel fan or model-making enthusiast, this buildable movie-character replica is the perfect build-and-display project for you!
- Measuring over 7 in. (19 cm) high, 3 in. (9 cm) wide and 7 in. (19 cm) deep, this striking model is sure to generate attention and interest, whether displayed in your home or workplace.
- This collectible Venom display model provides stress-relieving escapism as the fascinating recreation emerges from the 565 LEGO® bricks.
- You can embark on this fascinating construction project immediately, thanks to the high-quality, printed instructions that are included.
- The range of LEGO® sets created with adults in mind are designed to deliver a satisfying build-and-display experience that will captivate any model-making enthusiast.
- LEGO® building kits meet rigorous industry quality standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they meet stringent global safety standards.
- May 2nd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Marvel bust so farGalien | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSo, I knew a Carnage bust was coming, but I was surprised when I saw Venom on the shelf at the Lego store. It was the last one on the shelf, too, so I grabbed it up immediately. I also picked up Carnage. Venom was the first one I built. I'm not going to do a review for Carnage. Mostly because the two builds are like, 98.5% the same. When I finished Venom, I built the majority of Carnage from memory. The build is fun. I love the way the teeth and the jaw come together. This set is vastly superior to the Iron Man helmet. And of the two, I like the Venom set better than the Carnage set. Not just because Venom doesn't have any stickers, but I've always liked Venom as a character better than Carnage. So, if you can only get one of these sets, I definitely suggest you go with Venom.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venom
- May 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun to build. Great to display! A+++PhillyCharizard006 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was lots of fun to build. It is extremely detailed. The jaw was definitely my favourite part of the build. The tongue looks cool as well. I also liked the added lime green pieces which I think were slime.The biggest flaw for this set was that this set is much easier than what they rated it. I think it can easily be built by a 12 year old. But overall, this set is definitely recommended for any Spider-Man fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venom
- May 4th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A good build until..Gunslinger | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed this one. I think the head builds are getting a little easier, their fewer bags as before where it was five to six and fewer pieces to organize before building the section. I enjoyed seeing how the teeth were coming together on the mouth. I got snagged towards the end when I was putting the bottom jaw on. The two side jaws were fine and the middle was easy but when it came time to attach it to the side of the head it was very fragile, little play to adjust and disconnected. I would of built the bottom jaw as one piece (built the same way in sections) then attach it to the sides instead one side at a time. I still couldn’t figure out the green clear antenna is for on the front by the name plaque or what the clear green rods on the red piece were for. They can’t be seen and it’s not really supporting anything. Other than that it was a good and fun build.May 6, 2021Manouk, Customer ServiceThanks for sharing your suggestions! We love hearing what our fans think works and what doesn't. We hope you enjoy displaying this scary cool set!Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Venom
- May 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant setSuperGeordie | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSpotted the Venom head in a store last week, just knew I had to have it. Build was good, messed up on building the jaw a couple of times, but that was my error for not following the instructions correctly. Set completed, and very impressed with the styling.Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Venom