Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with select LEGO® purchase over $40, 10/1-10/24*.Learn more
Small parts and a Small ball.
Blast off into space aboard the high-tech Utility Shuttle! Join the astronauts on a spacewalk high above the earth as they launch a new satellite into orbit. Open the cargo bay doors and slowly lift the satellite into position, then fold out the solar wings and use the wrench to tighten them into place. When you’re done, close the cargo bay doors and head back to earth for the next exciting LEGO® City space mission! Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory.
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory
- Features a Utility shuttle with opening cargo bay doors and a satellite
- Also includes a wrench element
- Blast off into space!
- Open the cargo bay doors
- Fold out the solar wings
- Shuttle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- July 14th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Superb Lego Settheref |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my (nearly 5 year old) son - it's part of a fairly new range of Lego, the City Space Port collection, and thought it looked a great addition - and was a fair bit cheaper than the larger shuttle that comes in the space port set. At first I was a bit worried that it would be a bit of a basic build, and most of the shuttle would just be large segments. However, this isn't the case at all - only the nose section is quite large - and that is mainly a practical thing - as taking this on and off is how the astronauts are put inside the shuttle itself. So was pleased that there were a lot of pieces involved, without it being fiddly - my son managed with only a little assistance (and even then, mainly just to find bricks in the initial large pile) - so the age guidance on it (5-12) is quite appropriate, I would have said. It's a nice detailed shuttle, in particular liked the satellite feature - nice futuristic looking addition (complete with golden bowl for the top of it) - and it enters/exits the shuttle by means of a hinged mid section - these kind of features are great when a lego set has them, as they make a big difference to the playability. The astronauts are good as well - a big step forward from my day, where the spacemen were of the same type as Benny from the lego movie. These have pretty serious air tanks on them, and very cool looking opaque golden helmets. Extra bonus point to Lego for having one male and one female astronaut too, continuing their recent improvement in using female minifigs in scientist roles. In summary, this is an excellent set - a great, fun build, and a very smart looking, entertaining toy at the end of the build - highly recommended.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- May 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pretty good...Purchased for: SelfGood product! I have to admit that it wasn't exactly the easiest to play with as the thrusters on the back come out WAY to easy so if you put it into an upright position, they just slip out. The slots where the technic pins go in are tho small, so you can't modify it. Overall pretty good. The satellite was a main selling point for me as I don't have one.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 33 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- July 19th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the Utility Shuttle!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was simple but a lot of fun. I would love to see more Lego City Space sets in the future. The shuttle has two astronauts and a statellite for them to repair outside of the shuttle. My favorite part of this set is the cargo bay doors and storage for the satellite. There are also some great details inside the shuttle, like the levers for the astronaut piloting it. Very fun set and a great addition to Lego City!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- February 12th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Really greatI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI knew i wanted this set when it came out. it has a nice, solid build, characters, and props/tools. I was expecting a really simple child's build, but was pleasantly surprised with it's difficulty. i would definitely recommend it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle