Blast off into space aboard the high-tech Utility Shuttle! Join the astronauts on a spacewalk high above the earth as they launch a new satellite into orbit. Open the cargo bay doors and slowly lift the satellite into position, then fold out the solar wings and use the wrench to tighten them into place. When you’re done, close the cargo bay doors and head back to earth for the next exciting LEGO® City space mission! Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory.
- Includes 2 astronaut minifigures with an accessory
- Features a Utility shuttle with opening cargo bay doors and a satellite
- Also includes a wrench element
- Blast off into space!
- Open the cargo bay doors
- Fold out the solar wings
- Shuttle measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide
- October 6th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Shuttle Settkhuang |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn the beginning I thought this shuttle will be very small, but it turned out to be bigger than I expected. Although I do feel this set is a little bit overpriced, but it's not too bad, considering that there are a few large pieces in the set. The inside of the shuttle has some nice details compare to the big shuttle set (60080): two control sticks, a console, and two seats (60080 only has a console inside and that is it). I do feel this is a better shuttle design in terms of the scale: although 60080 is much bigger, that is still not really a minifigure-scaled shuttle. This one, however, because the size is much smaller, I feel like this one is closer to the minifigure scale. The satellite in the cargo bay looks really good and realistic too. The black bracket in the cargo bay also adds another play feature: you can secure a minifigure on it and it will look like he is floating in space and repairing the satellite, which looks really good on display. Overall, it is a nicely done set, and it is good for people (like me) who cannot afford 60080 but wants to collect space theme for LEGO.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- August 10th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Galore |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set appears to be some kind of manned X-37, so it's really short and likes kinda funny. Despite it's strange appearance, this set is actually pretty fun. It's a utility spaceplane that can deploy a satellite and mechanics. It's a simple, quick build, but makes a unique addition to the line of what I will call 'LEGO Space Program.' The only thing I don't like about this thing is its lack of wheels [but I can add those myself anyways (that's why I love LEGO)].Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 18 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- July 23rd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ready for Blast-off!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy eight year old son bought this set with some money he received for his birthday. It's not his usual fare when it comes to Legos (he prefers the superhero sets), but I did't talk him out of it, and I'm glad I didn't. The set is very simple but looks amazing. He assembled it himself in about an hour and only asked for my help in placing the few stickers, which is the only thing I didn't like about the set. I hate stickers. Those aside, I have nothing but good things to say about it. I asked my son what he liked best and he said, "the rocket boosters on the back and the astronauts. I really don't not like anything about it." So, there you go. A beautiful set, reasonably priced, and a beautiful addition to his collection. Enjoy, and happy building!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle
- May 7th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cool ShuttleZack95 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfVery nice exterior design. Cool, sleek look. The interior looks compact, but not really compact. Just nice. I'm really happy that it can fit 2 minifigs n there's still some room for cargo. there's also control panels for the passenger. very nice the only thing i don't like is that there're many stickersPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Utility Shuttle