- Umarak the Destroyer
Umarak the Destroyer
Enter the epic sci-fi fantasy world of LEGO® BIONICLE® with Umarak the Destroyer. Activate the twisting torso for intense battle role-play, and open the claws wide to take hold of your enemy before closing them with the grabbing mechanism. Deflect your opponent's strikes that will pop off Umarak the Destroyer's powerful Beast Mask of Corruption. Fast-action fighting awaits with this durable BIONICLE action figure.
- Features a BIONICLE® head with mask pop-off trigger, Beast Mask of Corruption, punchable jaw mask pop-off function, armor chest piece with unique corruption decoration, posable claws and joints.
- Turn the wheel to rotate the torso for fast-action play.
- Place your opponents in the claws and activate the grabbing mechanism.
- Sturdy design for intense crash and bash play.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Stands over 10” (26cm) tall.
- Go to LEGO.com/BIONICLE for building instructions, games, animations and more. Ask your parents' permission before going online.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Destroyer Has ArrivedSLS1 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Let me start out by saying it is wonderful to get the first true titan of the bionicle reboot, and as our big bad of the year no less. While I do believe this form of Umarak has less character for him due to trading out his hunter motif in favor of being what looks to be a raging brute, it gives Makuta a lot of character, showing that he is willing to destroy the lives of those who helped him to achieve his goals. With the trans lime green coming out of the mask of control this really feels like an infection spread across his body, he looks tortured, with his legs stretched out and crystal tumors sprouting out of his arms, the one's on his lower arms could be interpreted as either crystals growing out or his bones being broken out of his wrists. He has the standard waist articulation function which is very much appreciated, but along with that his hands are geared so he can open and close them by turning the bohrok eyes attached to the sides, and along with that all three fingers can be moved, my only problem with this guy stems from the fact his feet do not have a very large range of motion and the jaw cannot close, I understand it's for the action feature of knocking off the mask but it would have been nice to be able to close it without knocking it off. Overall, I feel this is a solid set that any self respecting Bionicle fan should purchase, it i worth the price and has a great build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Umarak the Destroyer
- June 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Purchase Evereharyadi | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would love to thank the designers for making this set as awesome as possible. Ever since Umarak the Destroyer was announced, it became one of my most anticipated sets of 2016. When the photos were out, I was even more excited to have this guy in my possession because of how creepy and cool looking the colors, claws, body, legs, and that gruesome looking corrupted Mask of Control were. Now having this set in my hand, my impression of this guy is even more positive. I love how the trans-neon greenish yellow looked on this guy. It represents well the nature of Umarak's mutation. The mutated Mask of Control with those gigantic gold horns sticking out in front really make this set a fierce looking villain we've gotten in G2 Bionicle. However, i do wish that the two No.5 black technic connector sticking from his skull in each side were gold, not black as I feel that it ruins the color flow from his mask to his horns. The gunmetal Jaw piece is well appreciated, but I do wish that the jaw can open/close without having the mask to pop out. A mouth would not be a mouth if the jaw cannot open/close. I appreciate how the Lego designers went all out with this set by giving him that claw grabbing function. The gappiness on the neck section and that two long technic beam sticking out from his neck can be an eyesore to some. But I am alright with it. Overall, despite some minor complains, I do highly recommend this set to anyone who is looking for a Bionicle villain to battle against the heroes and their elemental creatures . For $24.99, this set has one of the best looking beast, functions, display options and parts.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Umarak the Destroyer
- June 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fearsome build.DMtheGM | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the villain kits for Bionicle and this is one of the best looking ones in years. I haven't enjoyed putting one together this much since Maxilos and Spinax (8924) way back in '07. The legs are really cool looking with their digitigrade style and the arms and claws are awesome. The whole kit with it's size and angles really looks like a "final boss". As has been said by others, the opening and closing of the claws is very nice. It works as a neat feature and helps ease the "sagging" of joints I usually get in kits this large after a while. If I had to give any negative feedback, it would be that I wish the horns were a little better designed (firstly they should be gold like the mask), and the "neck" of the kit being rigid is a little disappointing. Overall it's the biggest and best baddie I've seen out of Bionicle in a while, a must have!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Umarak the Destroyer
- May 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0May the Great Beings Protect Us All...maxfan14 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfRemind me to never put on the Mask of Control, no matter how desperate I am. Poor Umarak has traded in his eight-point stag horns for a ginormous pair of ram's horns formed from the Mask of Control, now twisted and gnarled with a set of fangs set to destroy. He's got a big old chest, ripped arms and shredder claws, and stretched-out legs that appear to hurt a lot. Besides that, I cannot wait for the Beast War combiner model. He's gonna rip you up if you don't pick him up!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Umarak the Destroyer