- THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™
- Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
Item 1 of 15
Item 1 of 15
Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
90% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- January 20th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Did the Apocalypse ever look this good?Bioscan |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set on the 19/01, having sought it out immediately after it's release. It is one of the only TLM2 sets I wished to pick up, the other being welcome to Apocalypseburg, (although I have to wait until my wallet is slightly fatter for that one). The price itself feels a tad over, and I for one think a price of 19.99 is more suitable for the set, considering what you get in it. Despite the quality of the set at hand, I do have three major drawbacks with it. Firstly, the duplo figure. Whilst it is an eye catching model, with the double colour scheme almost identical to the figure's more blocky cousins, I was slightly annoyed with two features. The single play feature on it, the spinning eye, is controlled by a very ugly lever that sticks out of the back of the head- I would have happily sacrificed the spinning eye for a more realistic (if you can use that word!) duplo alien. Secondly, and this is more of a pet hate, do not be decieved by what appears to be a fully functioning jaw- whilst it hinges, the two large teeth can not be concealed- they stop the jaw, and as such, it cannot close the entire way. As a result of this, I was slightly annoyed because it permenantly makes the figure look a little suprised. My second drawback of the set is Ultrakatty's face. This is not something I expected to be done the way I would have liked, and I appreciate whatever mechanism the designers could have dreamt up to make the face easy to remove would have shot the piece count up. Despite this, I am still annoyed at the amount of deconstruction that has to go on for you to remove Ultrakatty's face, and as such, I seldom change between them. I am however, endless in my praise for the designers to have printed Ultrakatty's face(s) on a new 1x5x2 brick, it looks superb (I would have been mortified if they had resolved to STAMP, or STickers Across Multiple Pieces). My final problem with the set is something that I would probably not have noticed, were it not for a certain Legends of Chima set. Laval's lion (whatever it was called, I don't recall) had articulated limbs similar to Ultrakatty, but utilised ball and socket joints for the feet, increasing posability. Ultrakatty, on the other hand, uses locking hinges, which severly detract by how much you can pose Ultrakatty. I have resolved this problem in my own model, but I wished the designers had done so themselves. The minfigures are both beautiful, with Wyldstyle (sorry, Lucy) being the obvious standout, and I can see her hood/quiver combo going into many a fantasy archer. Emmet is not, as many have thought, identical to his first outing- TLM2 Emmett is slightly scratched and worn, something I at first mistook for damage in the box, but laughed upon realsing my foolish mistake. Therefore, I would highly recommend you get this set- the problems are minor and easily fixable, and I for one think it is one of the standout sets in TLM2 range.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- August 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ACCESSING INNER RAGE!!!Pilot20 |I would recommend this to a friend!First of all, I loved the fact that they made an Ultrakatty from the movie. in the movie, unikitty can transform into her most ferocious form yet! The new Lucy is definately a favorite! Emmet is also great with his smiling face or his screaming face. the alien invader is well built, and rotating eye feature is great! I love Ultrakatty's three facial expressions. the ONLY problem that i have with this LEGO Movie 2 set is that if you are like me, and want everything perfect, than getting her feet and legs just perfect are a bit difficult. But overall, great job on this one LEGO!!!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- March 19th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0love itI would recommend this to a friend!a great way to get ultrakatty in her huge death mode and i love it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 24 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- April 14th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ultimate RageVega |I would recommend this to a friend!My kid and I are big Unikitty fans and the ultra rage kitty was too fun to pass up. We actually got two of them, one for each of us. They are the guardians of our LEGO shelf. The builds are super easy and straightforward. Good for kids, but not boring for adults. It's also a relatively fast build so younger kids won't get bored halfway through. Mine stays on the shelf, but my kid has played with theirs a few times and it stands up well to little hands. Rage Kitty has not fallen apart or needed to be rebuilt since we made them.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
Shop more like this: