Climb into the cockpit of the powerful Turbo Track Racer, featuring a light-blue color scheme with a broad white racing stripe, white rear spoiler, black and white rims with low profile tires, automatic upswing doors and a detailed cockpit with roll cage, racing steering wheel, speedometer, moving gearshift, emergency brake lever, and flame-yellow and gray adjustable racing seats. Also features an opening rear hatch and hood, detailed engine with chrome colored grilles and moving parts, tinted windshield and detailed headlights, taillights, exhaust pipes and wing mirrors. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer.
- Build a sleek racecar with automatic upswing doors, an opening rear hatch and hood, adjustable seats, and an engine with chrome-colored grilles and moving parts!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Forklift Truck or a Cool Blue Racer
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Turbo Track Racer is over 2” high, 8” long, and 4” wide. Forklift Truck is over 5” high, 8” long, and 3” wide. Cool Blue Racer is over 1” high, 9” long, and 4” wide
- 664 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 12 years old
- January 20th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Kudo to the designers, wonderful car indeedI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have to give this set two thumbs up. While building it I can see the designer has paid a lot of attention to make the curves and shape of the car right. In my humble opinion, the overall look of this car rival those 300+ technics set. It is just beautiful. It is also very fun to play with. Minifigures fit quite nicely inside it. Now Mr Wolf is taking Old Granny for a joy ride in the new car :) Can't wait to try out the two alternate builds.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Turbo Track Racer
- December 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0check build instructions from lege websitewangbj |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIt was a fun build overall, but had about 6 missing pieces follow the instruction booklet, never had missing pieces before. Then after checking the build instructions from lego website, it seems the booklet version is outdated and wrong for step 99.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Turbo Track Racer
- May 29th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Probably The Best Creator Car...Ever!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car looks fantastic! From it's great looking mag wheels, low-profile tires and lowered chassis to it's body design reminiscent to the best looking supercars, this car is probably the best designed Creator set ever! And let's not forget that it's almost stud-less! The rear spoiler is used to open the side wing doors and reveal a superb interior (complete with awesome looking sport seats, a gear shifter, handle break, F1 type steering wheel and gauges). The rear glass door opens to reveal an engine and the front hood opens to expose a couple of tools (a wrench and a fire extinguisher). My only gripe: The front wheels do not turn. I am excited to build the alternate designs that look equally fantastic and I'm hoping Lego will keep coming up with more car designs like this one. Buy multiples of this set and display all three builds!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Turbo Track Racer
- July 31st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Cool CarJeep2 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis car looked very cool on the website, so I really wanted to get it. The build is quite easy and there are many blue pieces. When I had completed the build, I was surprised to see a boot in the front and the other functions were great too. The only problem was that the window is supported by hinge bricks, and when I moved the window it snapped off. I really liked the roll cage as well. The B model, the Forklift Truck, was also a very good car. I like the moving forklift with the V8 engine, which was a good touch. My only problem was that there was no windshield! I don't want to make the C model as it looks boring, but I think that the two other models are really great and the most minifigure-orientated. Well done Lego!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Turbo Track Racer