- Tuk Tuk
Item 1 of 7
Item 1 of 7
WARNING! CHOKING HAZARD.
Have fun on the bustling streets of India with this detailed and brightly colored Tuk Tuk (40469) toy car. It features a host of realistic details including front and back seats, hanging decorations, a fire extinguisher and Indian-style lunchboxes in a pallet on the roof, so kids have all they need to create fantastic stories. A cool gift for kids aged 7 and up who enjoy playing out exciting scenes with car toys.
- Kids will enjoy creating fun adventures with this colorful LEGO® Creator Tuk Tuk buildable car, featuring front and back seats, hanging decorations and Indian-style lunchboxes in a pallet on the roof.
- LEGO® fans aged 7 and up who love building and playing with car toys can use the Tuk Tuk to stage stories on their own or add it to other LEGO playsets in their collections for more fun.
- The Tuk Tuk measures over 3 in. (9 cm) high, 2 in. (6 cm) long and 3 in. (10 cm) wide – just the right size to play with at home or to slip into a bag for fun on the go.
94% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- April 11th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Morticia |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA fun and exciting build for someone like myself who has just begun on my Lego journey. I bought this product as a reminder of my trip to Thailand and I can say with great confidence that the details are spot on.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuk Tuk
- June 23rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Chugging AwayI would recommend this to a friend!This is a super stinking cute model with lots of little details that really surprised me. The most obvious are the tiffin tins on the roof but the little tassles for the passenger compartment, the canopy trim, the whole thing is just a little slice of Lego perfection. The build itself uses some nice little techniques that were relatively new to me and made me smile as I was building. Usually the small builds like this frustrate me somewhat as I have sausage fingers so can struggle with the tinier details but this went together like a dream - I could just have been "in the zone" I suppose. Scaling seems to be slightly off and it looks huge next to the Spring Lantern Festival build but as a display it works really well. I think the colour choices help immeasurably with the display potential as it is nicely vibrant and really draws the eye. Number Of Pieces: 155 Approximate Price per piece: £0.06 Build Time: 20 MinutesPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tuk Tuk
- May 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A beautifully-designed, refreshing set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so much fun and so different from what Lego usually creates! As a display piece, it just makes me so happy. As a parts pack, the wide variety of colorful, interesting pieces totally inspires me to try making alternate builds. And at just $10 it’s a bargain. Definitely add this one to your collection!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tuk Tuk
- July 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Tuk tuk are thaiI would recommend this to a friend!In India they’re called auto rickshaws or autos for short. In Thailand we call the, tuk tuks!Was this helpful?55Tuk Tuk
Shop more like this: