Tree HouseTree House4.537554.
Race to the Hidden Side™ with a FREE Drag Racer when you spend over $45.*
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Tree House model for play and displayA 3,036-piece building set created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the seasonal beauty of the natural world.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO® fans aged 16 and over can test their building skills and rekindle fond family memories with this beautiful playset.
Accessible cabinsThe treetop and cabin roofs lift off for easy play.
Wind-up craneLift items using the crane on the bedroom cabin's balcony.
LEGO® plants from plants
Plant and leaf elements are made from plant-based plastic.
Interchangeable sets of leaves
Choose summer (green) or fall (yellow and brown) leaves.
Build a pretty scene with a picnic table, swing and bonfire.
Cabins are packed with accessories for realistic role-play.
Includes 4 LEGO® minifiguresMom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
Build, display and play with this intricately detailed, 3,036-piece LEGO® Ideas 21318 Tree House playset. A complex build for experienced LEGO builders that all the family will love to play with, it features a landscape base and 3 LEGO tree house cabins—a main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room. The tree has interchangeable sets of green summer leaf elements and yellow and brown fall leaf elements—these and various plant elements on the base are all made from sustainable-plant-based polyethylene plastic—and the treetop and cabin roofs are removable to allow easy access. The model is packed with play-inspiring features including a buildable picnic table and seats, swing, bonfire, treasure map and hidden gem element to play out a treasure hunt, and a wind-up crane on the balcony of the bedroom cabin. A great birthday gift, this unique creative toy comes with mom, dad and kids minifigures, plus a bird figure, to role-play fun family scenes. It also includes a booklet with building instructions and information about this LEGO Ideas set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 4 minifigures: mom, dad and 2 children, plus a bird figure.
- This challenging, 3,036-piece building toy features a landscape base, tree with interchangeable sets of green (summer) leaves and yellow and brown (fall) leaves, and a LEGO® Tree House with 3 cabins—main bedroom, bathroom and kids’ room.
- The treetop and cabin roofs are removable for easy access and play.
- Landscape base features a buildable picnic table with 4 minifigure seats and assorted elements to create a picnic, plus a buildable stream, swing (hanging from the tree), bonfire, hidden gem element, plant and bush elements, and a ladder to the cabins.
- Tree foliage features over 180 botanical elements made from plant-based polyethylene plastic using sustainably sourced sugarcane. Assorted plant elements around the tree are also made from this plant-based plastic. This is the first milestone in LEGO® Group’s ambitious commitment to make products using sustainable materials by 2030.
- Main bedroom cabin features a buildable bed, and assorted elements including hidden scissors (as a reference to the fan creator’s day job as a hairdresser), ship in a bottle, compass, clock plus a balcony with a hand-operated, wind-up crane to lift items up to the cabin.
- Bathroom features a buildable bathtub, toilet and sink.
- Kids’ room features bunk beds and assorted elements such as a book and treasure map.
- This LEGO® Ideas creative toy comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Measures over 14” (37cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 9” (24cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 6 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great ProductOmar3 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Sonthis is a great product, my kids love it they have so much imagination when it comes to the treehouse. It fits all type mini figures So you can play with and use it as a background. My kids use all the Lego mini figures like Disney the Simpsons Star Wars Flintstones and so much more. They really goes great with any minifigure. My little one set up a picnc under the tree with so much details. Hope you guys can spot all the minifigures that are there. It really is a good piece to have at the house.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- in 5 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0My very first Lego set!Lilei | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis treehouse is the first set I have ever built. I saw it online and instantly fell in love with it. I wasn’t sure what to expect being that I have never played with Legos. Easy to follow and precise instructions made this build exciting and fun! It is very secure and stable. I built in on a hard surface and ensured all pieces were firmly and securely put together one brick at a time. I thought this would be my winter project however I instantly became addicted and put it together in five short days! I highly recommend! This treehouse is very sturdy! I ordered a set of lights for it on Amazon and I can’t wait to see what it looks like at night! Now I’m looking for my next set! Maybe the Taj Mahal?!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- in 10 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Set in Five YearsI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt floors me that this isn't one of the most highly rated sets on this store. Five years ago I thought I had outgrown Lego, but passing a store while visiting my girlfriend last week lead me to purchase this set. Almost brought me to tears! Simply gorgeous product, the whole thing went up without a hitch. I am so grateful to Lego for being here my entire childhood and teenagehood whether I was there or not. I've purchased the Ninjago City set as well and look forward to building it! Don't let anyone tell you you're too old to enjoy something that really makes you happy (:Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House
- in 17 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money!Kickabrick | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI enjoyed the build a ton. It was fairly easy to understand. Though, at times challenging. It was very well detailed and quite a large build. I don't think this set would have been quite complete if it hadn't been for the choices between leaves. I do highly suggest you take your time with this build. The overall color scheme of this set was well thought out. I think anyone who builds this set, no matter their age, would enjoy it! I would certainly recommend this to anyone looking for another large-scale build.Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tree House