Add this LEGO® DUPLO® 10872 Train Bridge and Tracks set to any new or existing DUPLO train set and develop early construction skills as your toddler builds the tall bridge and arranges the toy train track pieces in any way they like. Help your preschooler place the yellow action brick on the track to make compatible DUPLO trains sound a horn as they drive over it. Also includes a LEGO DUPLO construction worker figure, 2 loose bricks, a spade and a suitcase to extend the role-play and story-telling fun.
- Includes a construction worker LEGO® DUPLO® figure with spade and suitcase accessory elements.
- Features 8 straight track pieces, 4 sloped pieces to make the bridge and a yellow (horn sound) action brick.
- Use this set with the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train to extend the possibilities of your LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Show your child how easy it is to place the yellow action brick on the track to make any compatible LEGO® DUPLO® train, such as the 10874 Steam Train or 10875 Cargo Train, sound the horn as it passes over.
- The tracks included in this set are compatible with your child’s existing LEGO® DUPLO® train collection.
- Includes 2 loose brick, spade and suitcase elements to extend the role-play and story-telling options.
- These toy train tracks make an ideal gift for preschool train fans.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- Combine with 10882 Train Tracks for even more track combinations and LEGO® DUPLO® train fun.
- Bridge measures over 4” (12cm) high at its highest point.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 7th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Steam Train Cannot Climb the HillJamesNYC123 | 35-44Purchased for: SonThe Steam Train that this is meant to be used with cannot climb the hill. We tried with fresh batteries, both for high energy and low energy devices. We tried cleaning any dust. No matter what we tries the train doesn’t make it up the hill and stops halfway after spinning its wheels.May 8, 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. We're sorry your 10874 Steam Train is having trouble getting over the hill in this set. The two sets are intended to be completely compatible, so there may be a one-off issue your train. Please get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.com/service for help getting it back on track!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Train Bridge and Tracks
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works great with Steam Train (10874)jay2 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLike other reviews have said, this set is not designed to work with sets like "Number Train" (10847), "Mickey & Minnie Birthday Parade" (10597), "Toy Story Train" (10894), or other sets that have the larger wheels (often red or yellow) on the sides of 2x6 bricks. If you have either the "Steam Train" (10874) or "Cargo Train" sets (10875) that come with battery powered trains with skinny wheels then this set will work great and allows for must more interesting track design.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 minsWas this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks
- December 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0More Tracks More Fun!ChasingChase | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 year old son already has a couple of the DUPLO Train sets and this is a perfect addition to those set. With the bridge it allows him to build a larger railroad. He loves to watch his trains go under the bridge. Works perfectly with his existing tracks and trains, the train have no issues with going up the bridge. We also love the new action bricks, it adds to the train fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Train Bridge and Tracks
- April 30th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great addition.Hetty | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 3 yr old is obsessed with trains. These were a great addition to his other train tracks. He has fun with the Duplo train for hours.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Train Bridge and Tracks