Open a world of adventures with this exciting 3-in-1 Toy & Grocery Shop. Serve your customers with fresh fruit and vegetables, a morning paper or delicious beverages at the cozy grocery shop, or visit the neighboring toyshop where there’s a cool toy robot for sale! Then take a look outside, buy a tasty red apple or try out the brightly colored bubblegum machine! This delightful general store can be folded out to allow access to its detailed interior, or to create a colorful main street facade featuring 2 shops: a toy store and a grocery store, each with its own unique shop sign. The balcony of the Toy & Grocery Shop transforms into a smart connecting bridge that links 2 cozy first floor apartments. Add your own LEGO® creations to expand the main street! What kind of shop will you build next? You can also rebuild the set to create a post office or a newsstand—now that’s what you call a 3-in-1!
- Toy & Grocery Shop features shop signs, toy train, toy robot, vending machine, bubblegum machine, cash register, money bill, bottled beverages, newspaper and a map, fruit and vegetable stand, streetlamp, first floor with chest of drawers, lamp and a bed!
- Toy & Grocery Shop folds out to create 2 separate shops: a toyshop and a grocery shop, balcony transforms into a connecting bridge that links two first floor apartments
- Sand, light green, white, tan, and dark blue color scheme
- Let’s go shopping!
- Open for business!
- Cross the connecting bridge
- Buy the toy robot
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a post office or a newsstand
- Toy & Grocery Shop measures over 7” (19cm) high, 17” (25cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Post office measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- Newsstand measures over 4” (11cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (14cm) deep
- January 3rd, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An Okay Buildng!Ellis |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a decent building and it has some cool play features the main build I chose to build is the toy and grocery shop both have small but decent space which is nice you get a 2 newspapers and a map as well as some fruit and vegetables for the grocery section I like the toys you get for the toy shop which are a small train and alittle robot which to me looked alot like Wal-E which was very cute I do want to point out this set I thought when I first heard about it was going to be like the Bike Shop Cafe set with two buildings but this is still another good building for my city and I hope this will continue for the Lego Creator line with more to come.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Toy & Grocery Shop
- June 28th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A Fun Little SetJose0815 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start out by saying that this set's alternate builds are fantastic! The toy shop version is pretty cool, and looks better opened up IMO. My favorite build though is the newspaper/coffee shop version. I think it looks the best/fullest when it is closed up. It really sits well in my city center with my barista from LEGO Movie :) Speaking of coffee shops, I really think LEGO would hit a home run if they released a multi story coffee shop/bookstore. How could would that be!? Fun set to ownPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Toy & Grocery Shop
- November 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice Set.Anonym |I would recommend this to a friend!A nice, solid set. Everything fits in fine, nothing looks particularly out of place. It lives up to expectations. I have to agree that the scooter design is awful, though. What were they thinking? It's not like it's an impossible task. I fixed it in about 30 seconds just by taking two of the same pieces as the arms of the WALL-e and adding a flat yellow 2x1. Not that hard.Play Experience4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrsWas this helpful?45Toy & Grocery Shop
- October 10th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Better than anticipatedWags |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe box art shows the splayed view of the shop which gives it the appearance of being very flimsy and thin. On making the set and closing it, the strength is apparent. Yeah the scooter's not good but it is only 7 bricks out of a set of over 400 so not a lot to complain about. The other mini builds are fantastic in their design, especially the little robot. It is small and a little difficult even for tiny hands to play in but it is very loved by my daughter.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Toy & Grocery Shop