Stretching over the River Thames since 1894, the famous Tower Bridge of London, England is one of the most recognizable landmarks in the world. Now you can add this timeless classic to your LEGO world buildings collection! Designed with advanced building techniques and rare colors and elements, the Tower Bridge is complete with its iconic paired towers and a drawbridge that really opens. Fun to build and display, it locks together solidly but can be taken apart in sections for easy transport. Includes 4 miniature vehicles; a black London taxi, a traditional red double-decker bus, a yellow truck and a green automobile. Completed model measures 40" (102 cm) long, 17" (45 cm) high and 10" (26 cm) wide.
- Build the famous London Tower Bridge with a real working drawbridge!
- Includes 4 miniature vehicles: a black taxi, a red double-decker bus, a yellow truck, and a green car
- LEGO Creator Expert building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Tower Bridge measures 40” long, 17” high and 10” wide
- 4,287 pieces – For boys and girls over the age of 16 years old
- April 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing monstrous pieceJFReves |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was the first LEGO set that I bought in several years and all that I can say is that was absolutely addictive, it was difficult to stop before it was finished. It took me 10 hours and a half over 4 days. Once I opened the box it seemed that the amount of bags did not stop appearing. I chose to not separate the pieces in advance, opting to grouping the type of bags and keeping the parts in them. I had difficult in find only two pieces and one of them was my fault, I dropped it in another bag by mistake. It became a little bit repetitive in some parts because everything is done in doubles and there's a lot of sections built with a huge amount of small pieces. As soon as the final result takes shape it became even more thrilling and when it's finished makes you want to admire it. In resume, it's a must have to a LEGO collector and will definitely occupy a highlight space (a huge one) in your room.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- June 11th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0MOM friendly review - Organization of 4295 pieces!Sole |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonLego Model 10214 Tower Bridge ...... It is a great lego structure... We bought this for our son... Only downside is usually Lego sets have bags of pieces labeled to ease the strain of finding the piece the directions are talking about---NOT THIS SET!!!!! My son was a little disappointed ..... So..... MOM TO THE RESCUE ACTION!!!!! This is what I did.... It took me many hours ..... LOVE CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS !!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- January 31st, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well That was Awesomebmagic |I would recommend this to a friend!I have to say that I had a ton of fun building this. I knew it was 4300 pieces but you don't know the gravity of 4300 pieces until you see them layed out on the table! It was around 1.5 hours to sort the pieces. It was about 10-12 hours of build time. I couldn't stop building this because it was addictive. I always wanted to know what was going to happen next! It always amazes me that someone somewhere figured this out. Someone figured that if you put this series of legos on top of these other legos - you get room for another layer which will ultimately create a pattern that looks like a stone wall! Those tiny tiny angled pieces that have 556 count in the set were incredibly tedious. I thought I was never going to get done putting those on lego pegs! I purchased this set after having an original idea. I wanted to have a Lego figurine on my desk in my office. I started looking around online for different Lego guys. I wanted him to be tall and impressive. Nothing that I found was interesting enough or looked like it would take much time to assemble. I started venturing into other Lego models. I almost got the Black Pearl. It was down to the Black Pearl or the Tower Bridge. The Tower Bridge was over 2 times the cost which was a factor. I am so glad that I decided to go "all in" I wish Lego would carry more sets like this one. I know that the market for advanced sets is small, but I for one would buy them! And now to find the Taj Mahal.......6000 pieces........Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge
- December 31st, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing!I would recommend this to a friend!Let me start out by saying that this was one of the absolute best Lego sets out there! Some of the features include mini cars, and a working Draw Bridge. To save time while building, organize all the pieces before attempting to build, and build both towers simultaneously. This should decrease the time significantly. It took me roughly 3 hours to organize all the pieces and 10 hours to actually build. The final product comes out to 40" in length and 17" in height. I am using mine as a centerpiece on my coffee table in the formal living room. It wasn't too hard to build either, as I had taken a 10 year hiatus and only recently have gotten back into Lego's as my 5 year old son enjoys playing with them and Legoland: Florida just opened. I recommend this set for any true collector.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tower Bridge