Get set for the ultimate Mech Battle as Zane’s Titan Mech takes on Blade Master Bansha’s Ghost mech – Mech-enstein! Place Zane in the cockpit and adjust the arms and legs and rotating torso for awesome battle poses. Fire the stud shooters and dodge the massive swords of the 4-armed Mech-enstein. Then take the action to the air with the rocket-booster backpack! Give Zane support with Jay and Nya, firing the spring-loaded hook shooter to try and topple the Ghost mech. Use all the cool Ninja weapons to stop Scythe Master Ghoultar getting into the Samurai X Cave and stealing the Aeroblade! Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha.
- Includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapon and accessory elements: Zane, Jay, Nya, Scythe Master Ghoultar and Blade Master Bansha
- Zane’s Titan Mech features an opening cockpit, posable arms with titanium-style swords, posable legs and feet, rotating torso, rotating shoulder blades, rocket-booster backpack and 2 stud shooters
- Mech-enstein features an opening head/cockpit, adjustable shoulder armor, adjustable Ghost bones to hold a minifigure, 4 posable arms with huge Ghost swords, rotatingtorso, posable legs and feet, dual jet booster pack and translucent details
- Samurai X Cave features a spring-loaded hook shooter with a hook on a string and assorted elements: the Aeroblade, tools, computer and a storage barrel
- Also includes a Skreemer (attachable to minifigures) with 2 Ghost Katana weapon elements
- Weapon elements include Zane’s 2 golden shurikens and Aeroblade, Jay’s Deepstone Nunchuk, Nya’s 2 Katanas, Wrayth’s Scythe Ghost Master Blade and Bansha’s Ghost Master Blade
- Accessory elements include Deepstone armor for Zane and Jay and Nya’s Samurai X outfit
- Bansha minifigure features transparent ghost legs and ghost armor
- Fire the Titan Mech’s stud shooters
- Evade the massive swords of 4-armed Mech-enstein!
- Topple Mech-enstein with the spring-loaded hook shooter!
- Defend the Aeroblade in Nya’s cave
- Recreate your favorite scenes from the NINJAGO™: Masters of Spinjitzu TV show
- Zane’s Titan Mech measures over 7” (20cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 6” (16cm) wide
- Mech-enstein measures over 8” (22cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide
- Nya’s Cave measures over 3” (8cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and under 1” (1cm) deep
- Hook shooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep
- August 12th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0clash of the titanschimaman |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEver since it came out i have always been a ninjago fan. The mini figures, the story, and the vehicles. it was only natural for me to get the titan mech battle, due to being a zane fan. but this set has so much more to offer! lets dive in. Minifigures Zane easily my favourite ninja, this set is the cheapest way to get this, obsidian zane? i watched the tv series an these suits are supposed to be made out of rock from the bottom of the ocean (so is the shurikan, water kills ghosts in the ninjago universe) . the new hood piece i would complain is a bit to much like the season 2 hood, if it wasn't hard to think of a new hood after ninjago rebooted. he is very detailed, with his new insigna that was also featured in/on his airjitzu flyer. He has the same head of the titanium ninja, witch is good because that is a very detailed and very nice head. Jay i can't really say anything different about jay, because he is pretty much a colour-swapped zane. but he does look nice. the blue really compliments the black. and his nun chucks are (slightly) more realistic with the lightsaber hilts. Nya/samurai x this mini figure looks almost exactly like the nya from the ninja DB-X, but is still a good mini figure none the less. the mask-head-googles-thing looks more accurate to then tv series in season 2 when samurai x's identity was still a mystery. when i say mystery, i mean you just had to look at the eyes and you could tell it was nya. the googles the look great, and make the helmet look more technological. Goultar this mini figure looks very creepy from the end of tip of his new moulded ghost bottom, to the end of his scythe. but that also brings my biggest complaint: he can't stand upright. His tail doesn't offer any support from the from, which is what you WANT when you're holding a huge scythe an you're trying to do a cool pose. you can use a mini figure stand or use his scythe for support, but thats just a bad sprinkle on an otherwise delicious cake. Basha I first thought this was a possessed nya, but is just your typical ninjago bad guy. or bad gal? on subject though, her armour is the same as possessed lloyd, just re-colored. but bash makes it look great with the colour scheme that matches her mech. I won't review the harpoon and cave, because they're pretty self explanatory, but i will go into the… Zanes titan mech. this is a very good mech, and surprisingly possible too. there is no knee articulation, but the mech makes up for that. the 'head' is very well done, with a pony tail sword that zane can use outside of his mech. there is also 2 stud shooters, which lego seems to use a lot now. the two spinner crowns also rotate, making it look a bit cooler. i love the assassins creed like bases on the mech. very ninja like. unfortuneantly, this veichle has an exposed cockpit, making it very easy for somebody to shoot zane in the noggin. Mech-instein What a fitting name! its very creative and can give someone a good chuckle. in the tv series, mech-instein is a possessed samurai x mech, explaining the similarities. the 4 arms look very cool and look like SPOILER ALERT, lord garmadons mech from the final battle. this is a cool remix of nya's iconic mech, with the cowcatcher shoulders and the bat winged helmet. but like the zane mech, this has an exposed cock pit. but this time, the legs are exposed. there is only some spider leg things holding bash in there. but, this is not a glow-in-the-dark set! i know, i was fooled too. lego missed a great opportunity to make this mech illuminate, but that could have bloated the price. the colours look very nice overall, and looks like it can kick zanies robotic butt. in conclusion, this set is worth the 75 dollar price tag for two awesome mechs. worth getting for any ninjago fan!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Titan Mech Battle
- February 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best and a great tribute to Exo force.PS4xLego |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe Titan mech battle is one of my favourite sets of all time. I was lucky enough to find this for $60 AUD at my local Kmart in a clearance sale. When I saw those photos at the NYC toy fair, I just knew I had to purchase the thing on day one. Yet the price was too high ($89 AUD) but i guess good things happen to those who wait for it. Anyways let’s get on with set itself So we have five minifigures (and cool skreemers): 1. Zane in his deepstone outfit which is exclusive to this set has really nice detailing to it such as part of his silver chest shown, carrying two hi-tech blades in his gi and his face printing really standing out (love how its double sided!). I was worried about the Black and White contrast of it but it looks better in person than it does in imagery. Overall, probably my favourite minifigure of the ninja deepstone variants. 2. Jay as well in his deepstone outfit. I love the blue and black contrast as it makes for a nice colour combination. Not much else much to say other than the fact that it reminds me of the elemental variant and comes out on top of the two (in my opinion) 3. Nya in her samurai X outfit. This variant from the first half of 2015 looks weak in comparison to the rebooted variant back in 2014. The only thing that i can say that is positive is the mask printing on her face should've come with her way back when her persona was introduced in minifigure form. Overall the weakest of the bunch 4. And coming right in, Bansha the blade master. This is the only way to get her normal Lego legs, not the ghost tail. She has a menacing face print that means she's ain't taking prisoners. The torso print is ragged, leaving her past before a ghost up to speculation. She looks great overall but a nice bonus would've being if her head was glow in the dark. 5. Lastly, Goultar, the scythe master. Love his face printing as he looks like a spooky skeleton and his torso printing shows his skeleton body to. His weapon is fitting for his status and his tail makes for a great reusable piece for spiritual minifigures MOC. Just like Bansha, I've wished they made his head glow in the dark. Overall: 5/5 If you ignore Nya’s blandness (in my opinion) then you have one of the most detailed line-up in the wave overall. Mini builds: The samurai X cave is pretty…..small. I’ve wished the build was a bit larger as I find it underwhelming to call it a cave. It houses Zane’s own Aeroblade which the ghosts are after for any reason. The grapple turret that it houses is pretty cool in functionality but I hadn’t tried it out as I couldn’t be bothered attaching it to the grapple missile. It should go nicely with the upcoming set of the same name but on its own, it’s too small and not worthy of the name. Overall: 2/5 the mini build doesn’t stack well compared to several other builds and quite frankly, should’ve being larger. The mechs: Zane’s titan mech just reminds me of an Exo Force mech so much that I’m calling it a tribute to one. With the design reminding me so much of a Japanese anime mech, it feels really awesome! I appreciate the mini touches such as throwing stars in his hands, the symbols in his face and the gear stickers in his feet and legs. What I don’t appreciate is the lack of knee joints for the mech as they restrict leg movement and make it look like as if it’s straightening its legs out. The arms are on ball joints but the elbows are on hinge joints, which makes their movement one-sided. The stud shooters are a nice functionality but I don’t use them as I don’t want to lose the extra detail. The mech can cool pull off cool poses but hard core fans of Lego mechs will be slightly turned off due to lack of several joints, but this doesn’t stop it from being one of the coolest mechs I’ve seen from Lego themselves produce. Overall: 4/5 Awesome design and cool detailing but lack of knee joints and hinges for elbows make it miss the 5 mark. Mechenstien is quite fitting for the ghost mech as it looks disjointed and incoherent colouring which totally suits it. Having four arms this time is a nice way to reference to garmadons mech back in 2013 (on the show only). The arms have blades in each of them, making it no doubt hard for the titan mech to beat the thing. There are also nice details of the mech including having a spider on its helmet as a symbol, a flag and jet thrusters on it. The design is based on the samurai mech as shown by the shoulder guards, the helmet and its leg guards but in a darker way and more monstrous way. The only problem I have with it is again, lack of knee joints, foot movement is very limited and the four arms are really clustered together, making it somehow awkward to do individual arm poses. But it makes for a nice ying yang against the titan mech, so no complaints there. Overall: 4/5 digging the design but same problems as the titan mech. Conclusion: This set is one of the best bang for buck I’ve ever gotten (because of reduced costs) and I really like it. even though I might not sound excited as I should be, I still believe that this set is the second best to the Ghost wave of 2015 (in my opinion) and the mechs are really a fitting tribute to the Exo force line (well the titan mech is) and the minifigures are really nice. The only thing I don’t like is the lack of knee joints on both mechs and several other nitpicks and the minibuild could’ve being larger but overall, the set overcomes its faults enough to be a recommended purchase for every fan and those who are ready to turn the mechs into magic. Overall: If you can forgive its tiny issues that I’ve nitpicked then you will enjoy this set very much Like if you found this review helpful!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- June 1st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome build and value.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is on some heavy discounts, which is what spurred me to purchase a set outside of the usual super heroes and star wars lines. I think Ninjago does not get enough love from the adult fan community simply because it is not licensed. Ninjago in general has consistently given us some amazing builds, unique pieces, and great value even at MSRP. This set is no exception. There are quite a few unique parts and colors that I can not wait to incorporate into my own builds. While some feel that unique parts or colors limit possibilities, I feel it challenges me to expand my range of building. There is a gold pieces that connects the shurikens that, while not meant to be a piece, will be a great decoration part. In addition, the ways they build the mechs provides great instruction for how to add stability to my own. Previously I had always had trouble with waist articulation, but they have found a novel and effective way to solve this. The builds are highly detailed, and will look great on display. The little harpoon works perfectly in this instance. There have been cases in other sets where they have had trouble, but I have found it to be a great play feature, even for me as an adult. The con is how stiff the translucent pieces can be. The heads stick to their head pieces with too much clutch power. The female ghost I can not remove her head from her hat at all. I feel like Zanes mech could have used a little more detail in the back, but I can forgive this considering the parts count, and it is nowhere near as sparse as the back of the giant Ant Man fig. Pros Great Build Great parts in unique colors Great value Great techniques used in the build to learn from Great harpoon Cons Heads stick to hats No knee articulation Few back details for Zane's mechPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle
- September 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ninjago!Debb |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like all the moving parts. It has lots of launchers. It was my first Ninjago set. The swords swung.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 55 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Titan Mech Battle