Hunt down rogue rebels on planet Lothal in the experimental LEGO® Star Wars™ TIE Advanced Prototype™. Developed from TIE Fighter design, The Inquisitor’s top secret starship is packed with advanced technology, like folding wings for flight and landing modes, 2 spring-loaded shooters and an opening top hatch. The rebels’ battle for freedom just got a whole lot tougher! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer.
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted weapons: The Inquisitor, a TIE Fighter Pilot and an Imperial Officer
- Features folding wings for flight and landing modes, two spring-loaded shooters, an opening top hatch and extra ammunition
- Weapons include 2 blaster pistols and The Inquisitor’s double-bladed Lightsaber
- Adjust the wings for flight/landing mode
- Send the rebels running with the dual shooters
- Open the hatch and seat the pilot
- As featured in the Star Wars: Rebels animated TV series
- TIE Advanced Prototype measures over 5” (13cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide in flying mode, and over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide in landing mode
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 12th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Generally good, the price sets it down...FrankieP | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: FriendIf you've read other reviews by me you'll know I do this on my parents account because I'm too young but I love Star Wars. Here we go again... I got this set for my birthday from my NZ friend, and I really enjoyed building it. It was a quick build, so I could get straight on to playing with it. I got the Wookiee Gunship from my friend for Christmas, so I could make them battle and all that. The set itself is sturdy, and it can stand on it's wings when you fold them out. The two hatches and the moving joystick-y thing means it's easy to minifigs in which is good. The minifigs that come with the set are: TIE Fighter Pilot Imperial Officer The Inquisitor The Inquisitor has a good lightsaber hilt true to the Rebels series, and his face and body have good printing. His armour has a hook for his lightsaber hilt to clip on which is handy and his helmet looks good. The other two minifigures have decent printing but aren't very interesting. The spring loaded missile mechanism on this set works well as you twist the back to shoot them and the part you twist blends in well with the rest of the ship. I haven't given it full marks because it doesn't have too many play features, and the Inquisitor is definitely the stand out minifigure as the others are average, but it's a good set, so if you like Rebels and can get it for a discount I recommend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Advanced Prototype™
- September 26th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Didomab | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am a Starwars fan! I collected several Starwars LEGO including this one. It’s cool and worth it. Recommend. Not that difficult!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™
- February 25th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My first TIE.Dinga77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally happy with this set. It's the first TIE in my collection. I love the 3 mini figure included, The Inquisitor being my favourite. The cockpit opening on both front and top makes for placing a figure (whether it's the TIE pilot or Inquisitor) really simple and closes up without hassles. Awesome printing on the cockpit hatches and not too many stickers which made me happy..( I'm not a fan of the stickers). All in All, this is an awesome set and will look good in any star wars or Lego collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45TIE Advanced Prototype™
- January 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Another Great Tie Fighter!Ellis | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really like this Tie Fighter alot and there are 3 cool minifigures that are included first is the Tie Fighter pilot who is decent and is very cool because you can put him or the Inquisitor in the Tie Fighter the Inquisitor is very cool and I think he is a great sith lord for the Star Wars Rebels cartoon show I like his helmet which at first looks like a Royal guard head piece when he fly's the Tie and his lightsaber is just very cool next is the Imperial Officer who I think is another great add on for this set not really much to say about this figure except that I like his brown uniform compaired to a grey uniform the Tie Advanced Prototype itself I don't really know about but when I heard Lego was making another Tie Fighter I had to get it I don't know how this resembles it's the Tie Adavanced but considering it's a Prototype is still very cool I really like how the new flick missiles work by turning the back piece to fire the missiles and the wings that fold in or out for both landing and flight mode are just awesome although if anyone wants to display this Tie Fighter with the wings opened I would find some clear bricks and put them underneath so it can stand really well because if you put this Tie on a table the wings being open will cause the Tie Fighter to fall I hope that idea will help anyone.Overall this is a must have for anyone who collects Tie Fighters and will go great with your collection I hope we will get some different Tie Fighters when the new Star Wars movies come outPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55TIE Advanced Prototype™