Team up with Nya, Skylor and Samurai X to break into the Palace of Secrets’ throne room, overpower Harumi and rescue Lloyd. This exciting LEGO® NINJAGO® 70651 Throne Room Showdown set features a throne room, throne with 6 detachable weapons and a secret compartment for the jail key, smashing wall function and a jail. This set also includes 5 minifigures with assorted weapons to boost the role-play ninja action.
- Includes 5 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Harumi, Lloyd, Nya, Skylor and Samurai X.
- Throne room features a throne with 4 detachable katanas, 2 detachable gold-colored blades and a secret compartment with a jail key and sai inside, plus a smashing wall function and an opening jail.
- Weapons include Princess Harumi's katana, Lloyd's sword, Nya's spear, Skylor's 2 katanas and 2 silver-colored shurikens, and Samurai X's 2 gold-colored katanas.
- Harumi, Lloyd, Nya and Skylor minifigures are new for June 2018.
- Recreate and role-play epic ninja action scenes from the NINJAGO® Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Cool toy for kids measures over 3” (10cm) high, 11” (28cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- August 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very DetailedMrya | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set packs a lot into it. For $20.00 it is well worth its money, and the colors are impressive. A big Ninjago fan, I love the figs and the incredible detail of the throne. The only inconsistency with the set to the show is that Nya and Lloyd should both have a scabbard for two katanas as they do in the show. The Temple of Ressurection and this Lego set's colors blend quite well together and would display excellently with each other for those who love MOC displays. The Minifigs are really neat, and Skylor is the one who really steals the show with her new suit and sweet utility belt. I also love the addition of a double-sided face for her. This is a highly recommended set for those who love Ninjago!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Throne Room Showdown
- August 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Decent setcp2459 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is pretty dang good. The main reason I got this set was for the minifigures. I was about to get the Destiny's Wing, but my sisters suggested getting this instead. So, I ended up buying the Throne Room Showdown. The minifigures are what most people get this set for, including me. Lloyd is awesome, and much better than the SOG version. His legs were reused from the Battle for Ninjago City set from way back in 2014, but the torso is new, and is extremely detailed. Nya is also better than her SOG version, and even more detailed than Lloyd. Her spear is just a slight upgrade from her S8 one. Then there's Samurai X. It's the same version from the Killow vs. Samurai X set, which I will now definately not be getting. She is, of course, Pixal, who was revealed in S8. Harumi is a great minifigure, and surprisingly her hairpiece is rubber. I didn't like her much in the show until her death, and now I think she's pretty cool. Skylor is second best character IMO (after Kai) so I'm really glad to get her. Unfortunately she is the only exclusive minifig, as Lloyd, Nya and Harumi are all in the Oni Titan, which I don't really like. ANYWAY, her torso is really detailed, and I love her head and hair. The red toolbelt is nice, but the plain yellow legs look out of place. I like the shurikens Overall, this set has one of the best minifig selections I've ever seen. The throne section of the build is good and really detailed. There is a red carpet looking thing is cool, and there is a little thing you can pull out that has a key and a sai in it, which is a nice little addition. There are 4 flames coming out of 1x1 bricks with [thingies] coming out of them. There are also 4 black katanas and a golden piece that's on Pixal's Samurai helmet. The build next to it is nice, but not as detailed as I'd like it to be. You can push out the wall, which is a good function without any specialized pieces. There is also a peg for Lloyd's sword, and enough room to hold one minifigure. The cell build is pretty good as well, but, again, not as detailed as I'd like it to be. You can pull up the little "door" that has 4 golden katanas, and a lock on the top. There are some little steps and barely enough room for a minifigure to stand. Overall an alright build. Overall, this set is pretty nice. I would definetely recommend it. It has a really good minifigure selection, and an alright build. There are definetely greater sets, but this one is pretty great.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Throne Room Showdown
- March 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AMAZING SETJacksonKrizen | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!This set is amazing not just because of the minifigures but because if you have Lord Garmadon this is his throne. This set was bought for me early over in Europe so it is an amazing set this set is totally worth the $20.00Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Throne Room Showdown
- October 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0amazing for the priceAWESOMELWGOSETWEIRDNAMEIK | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selffor $25 cad you get 5 minifigures (2 that are exclusive to this set) skylor and pixel are the two minifigures that only come in this set (season 9) and the rest are also amazing. also for $25 cad you get an amazing structure that can be fun to play with along but can also be an extendtion to other sets. the minifigures are also great condition and i don’t regret buying this set at allPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Throne Room Showdown