Use your Minecraft™ creativity and know-how to build the ultimate shelter, packed with exterior and interior details and features. Rear livestock, grow crops and do a spot of fishing, but remember to look out for the hostile mobs! Enjoy hands-on Minecraft adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this easy-to-reconfigure, modular LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes Steve and Alex minifigures, plus a buildable enderman, zombie, cat and dyed sheep.
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 7” high, 9” wide, and 9” deep
- 729 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 years old and up
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- January 29th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Daughter loves it!!!Kfournier87 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBought this set to add on to my daughters minecraft world. She loved putting it together and it has enough play features to keep her busy. The build for the waterfall part was pretty neat and fun to do and it’s nice that it opens up to an interior play space, which adds to the play value. Overall a good buy and would recommend.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Waterfall Base
- August 21st, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Not as I thought!Guji | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis Set looks good, but have you rebuilt it? The new model is not possible in Minecraft, This is the worst minecraft set I ever knew. Although, The Witch Hut, Mountain Cave and The Village are cool, this set is nothing if you compare it with the other sets.August 22, 2017Jonathan, Consumer Service Specialist, LEGO® Consumer ServicesThe Witch Hut, Mountain Cave and The Village are cool kits, I very much agree! This kit is slightly different and stands out in its own awesome way. There seems to be a gentle waterfall and peaceful surroundings, but there is so much more inside especially when you rebuild. There are so many versions beyond the inspiration ideas, that you can really make this your own!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Waterfall Base
- December 26th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Can't find alternative creationssconvers | 14-18My son enjoyed building this set but I can't find the alternative models proposed on the box set. Could you please show me where they are ? ThanksPlay ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35The Waterfall Base