Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
Includes 8 minifiguresEleven, Mike, Lukas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, Hopper, and a Demogorgon, plus accessories seen in the hit Netflix series.
One model, two worldsStranger Things fans will love to recreate the story from the hit Netflix series with this detailed display model.
Buildable Stranger Things modelPacked with instantly recognizeable details, this Stranger Things model is a must-have for fans and full of possibilities.
LEGO® Stranger Things The Upside Down
Hopper's police truck
Iconic police truck from the series features removeable roof.
Light function in living room
Just like in the series - wall with alphabet lights up.
Full of details that add to the story and role-play options.
Flip the model between worldsA unique build and play experience - flip the model to switch between the real world and the Upside Down.
- December 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great set, but durablity might be a problem.Sionyn |I would recommend this to a friend!Justin Ramsden has done incredible job designing this set. The cool about lego is transcends Ive seen many non lego fans marvel about this cool set. The idea of flipping it to the right side up or upside is a cool concept as well being able to display the set apart. You can't fault the set for design its brilliant has lot attention to detail with stickers and prop pieces. You can really see the love the designers put into the set. My one gripe with the set is the same others have mentioned durability. The roof comes away from the posts and some of the main structure separates from the floor, just above the front doors and starts to bow. I rebuilt the set all seems fine now so far, but i have seen this issue with many sets that have reviewed on social media. My personal feelings is the structure should of been extra stud wide. The other issue is attaching the ball joints requires a lot force more force the a single stud wide can support which may account for many people issues with this set. However its not a deal barker the set is too good for any stranger things fan miss out on. i love the set and all its Easter eggs it doesn't disappoint.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down
- October 18th, 2020Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0THE ROOF!!!Allyxis |Purchased for: SelfI am currently very upset. My family and I after dinner every night would gather and complete a bag of legos together. Last night was our final night and let’s just say our normal hour and a half turned into a 4 hour nightmare. The roof kept caving once the two hours were connected to the tree stands. This is my second major lego person. I bought the 400$ Harry Potter Castle because I am a huge Harry Fan. I absolutely love stranger things so when I saw that there was a set I needed to buy it. This set isn’t worth the money because it can’t even stand!! We tried all night to get the roof to stand but once one half was locked in the other would pop out!!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 10 days 14 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25The Upside Down
- July 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great concept but needs better instructionsFawnacre |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this set for my son for his 12th birthday. We have put together at least 100 Lego sets between my two boys at this point in our lives. We watched videos of this being put together and I read reviews. We decided to not use the kragle and just make sure that all the pieces were put together as snuggly as possible. The building of the set was smooth up until the end. When we went to attach the trees it kept falling apart. We would stop, put everything back together and try again. After doing this 3 times with the same result we decided to give it a day and try again. In the meantime I tried to reach out to the Lego company but the website just kept looping me around and we gave up and went back to the videos again. We tried to attach the two houses together first then the trees. It fell apart again. At this point we just went for it and watched half of the house fall apart as we got the trees attached. Now we are working on piecing the houses back together and it is very frustrating. Overall it is a great concept and amazing set but the execution of piecing it together at the end needs to be reassessed. The instructions just glance over it while there should be a few pages dedicated to this step. Some of the instructions for the upside-down portion were so dark it was hard to tell the difference in pieces so we had to use a flashlight to make sure we were doing it correctly. We love Legos and will of course be buying more sets but I've never been more frustrated when trying to finish a set before. I would highly recommend using the kragle on this set as you go, especially the roof! I have attached some photos of all the pieces that fell off after we attached the trees.July 25, 2019Callie, Customer ServiceThanks so much for your review! I'm sorry you experienced some frustration with your set. If you find things aren't as sturdy as they should be, the best thing to do is double check your build. You'll want to make sure you hear a noticeable "click" and use a bit more pressure to attach the trees. If little rebuilding can't set things right side up, you can get in touch with our LEGO® experts at LEGO.com/Service. We'll get your build right side up — no Kragle required.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down
- June 25th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a great product!Hannah84 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis Lego set is the coolest one I have ever built, but also one of the hardest. As soon as i saw that a house was upside down, I knew i had to get it not only as a fan of the show but also a Lego fan. The details put into both the normal house and the upside down house are amazing and really excited me. The figurines are awesome also, especially the Dustin one. It looks exactly like the actor. Building it was not that hard until i got to putting both houses together. If you make one wrong hand placement at least one thing will break and you will either have to take both halves apart and re-build it or try to put it back together while it is stuck together. It took me about 4 tries before i finally got it to not fall apart and look good, but it was worth it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down