Includes 8 minifiguresEleven, Mike, Lukas, Dustin, Will, Joyce, Hopper, and a Demogorgon, plus accessories seen in the hit Netflix series.
One model, two worldsStranger Things fans will love to recreate the story from the hit Netflix series with this detailed display model.
Buildable Stranger Things modelPacked with instantly recognizeable details, this Stranger Things model is a must-have for fans and full of possibilities.
LEGO® Stranger Things The Upside Down
Hopper's police truck
Iconic police truck from the series features removeable roof.
Light function in living room
Just like in the series - wall with alphabet lights up.
Full of details that add to the story and role-play options.
Flip the model between worldsA unique build and play experience - flip the model to switch between the real world and the Upside Down.
Fans of the global hit Netflix original series will appreciate the authentic details of this highly collectible LEGO® Stranger Things toy – 75810 The Upside Down. This sturdy, brick-built model can flip between the real world and The Upside Down. The design of the model's building instructions makes it a great shared building experience with friends and family. The Byers' house features Will's bedroom, the living room and the dining room. The Upside Down version of the house, from an alternate dimension, features all the rooms from the real-world model but with a dark, vine-covered, dilapidated look that fans will instantly recognize from the series. With 8 Stranger Things figures, each with its own accessories, this playset makes a great gift for Stranger Things fans who will love to build and display this model to show their passion for the series.
- This LEGO® Stranger Things toy includes 8 instantly recognizable Stranger Things minifigures from the hit Netflix original series: Eleven, Mike Wheeler, Lucas Sinclair, Dustin Henderson, Will Byers, Joyce Byers, Chief Jim Hopper and the Demogorgon.
- The Byers' house features a front porch with furniture, living room, dining room and Will's bedroom.
- The living room features authentic details from the series, like the alphabet wall with a light-up function, couch, coffee table, telephone, axe, ‘have you seen me?’ flyer stickered element and a bear trap to catch the Demogorgon.
- Will’s bedroom plays a central role in the series, which this model faithfully replicates, including details like Will’s boombox, bed, desk, desk lamp, drawings and movie posters.
- The dining room includes an armchair, boxes that store Christmas lights, fantasy game rule book stickered element and a potted plant.
- The attic space includes a Mind Flayer drawing stickered element and a wizard hat for ‘Will the Wise’.
- The Upside Down set captures the look and feel from the Netflix original series, including creepy vines, dark coloring and a dilapidated look.
- Chief Jim Hopper’s police truck includes a removable roof for easy access to the interior and a pumpkin element as a reminder of Season 2.
- Accessory elements include Lucas' slingshot and flashlight, Dustin's walkie-talkie and compass, Mike's flashlight and walkie-talkie, Hopper's coffee mug, Joyce's flashlight and drawing of ‘Will the Wise’, and Eleven’s waffle.
- This Stranger Things collectible includes over 2,200 pieces and comes in 11 bags, so the real world and The Upside Down can be built at the same time for a shared building experience.
- Measures over 12” (32cm) tall, 17” (44cm) wide and 8” (21cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 31st, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great set, but durablity might be a problem.Sionyn | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Justin Ramsden has done incredible job designing this set. The cool about lego is transcends Ive seen many non lego fans marvel about this cool set. The idea of flipping it to the right side up or upside is a cool concept as well being able to display the set apart. You can't fault the set for design its brilliant has lot attention to detail with stickers and prop pieces. You can really see the love the designers put into the set. My one gripe with the set is the same others have mentioned durability. The roof comes away from the posts and some of the main structure separates from the floor, just above the front doors and starts to bow. I rebuilt the set all seems fine now so far, but i have seen this issue with many sets that have reviewed on social media. My personal feelings is the structure should of been extra stud wide. The other issue is attaching the ball joints requires a lot force more force the a single stud wide can support which may account for many people issues with this set. However its not a deal barker the set is too good for any stranger things fan miss out on. i love the set and all its Easter eggs it doesn't disappoint.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Upside Down
- May 17th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A well detailed set with great ideas!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a stranger things fan, i immediately purchased this set. I am happy to say that the finished product looks outstanding! The level of detail is great at the back, featuring 6 rooms, each filled with many nods the show. The light at the top is also a nice touch. The front also looks just as good. Although the layout is the same, there is a lot of differentiation between the normal house and the upside down house. The fact that the actual set can be turned upside down is a creative idea relating to the show. From first glance it looked as if the set would become wobbly and unstable. However, the two trees on each side are designed well enough that the set is really strong. It is very easy to turn the set over itself. Hopper's car also stays in place firmly when it is upside down. All 8 of the mini figures are well designed, especially for Dustin and the Demogorgon. It would have been nice to see Jonathon, Steve and Nancy included though. The set also contains a mini figure stand, which does look slick with the logo. However it can only hold 4 figures. My only other small complaint is that the 5 pillars at the front of both houses don't connect well to the roof. Although its a nitpick, i found it a little annoying whilst building. However, the rest of the build is really fun! It took around 9-10 hours to build. Overall i absolutely love this set and i think the designers did a good job with having good ideas and ensuring that there was a great level of fan service. I would recommend this set to anyone who is a fan of stranger things and big sets. Although the price tag is quite high, the level of detail makes this set hold a good value in my opinion.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- May 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0WHY WOULD YOU KEEP THIS CURIOSITY DOOR LOCKED?!HawkinsChiefOfPolice | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirstly let me just say I wasn’t sure where the missing posters for Barb were going to go but they found their place ... I hope we find her .. she’s been gone a while now. With that said there is just NO reason you wouldn’t want to plant this little slice of Hawkins Indiana on your coffee table. As you open the first book, and as you’re looking through the character bios , and you start to build Hopper’s truck ... all is right in the world. You KNOW for facts you could not have made a better decision. Well done you. There are SO many unique little touches to this set that fans of the show will LOVE and the structure of the build is PHENOMENAL. I love the contrast between our world and the upside down. You may notice the super specific build time, and should understand it is the complete season one of stranger things.. plus 2 episodes. I could stay here all night writing about this set but I have to go.. Will hasn’t come home yet and his bike is sitting outside .. he never goes anyplace without it ... I’d better call Hop. In closing , this set RULES. Friends. Don’t. Lie.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 19 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down
- May 26th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing set. Fun to build. A+++phillymetal | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is definitely one of the coolest sets I’ve ever built. I love how symmetrical the upper and lower houses are to each other. Although I usually complain about excessive repetition, this set is definitely an exception. I love how detailed this set is. I give props to its designer. Overall, I really enjoyed building this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Upside Down