Track down evil Lord Garmadon, Pythor and the Serpentine snakes with the LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy 70679 The Ultra Dragon! This awesome NINJAGO dragon has a dual minifigure cockpit, 4 dragon heads with stud shooters and snapping jaws, unfolding wings, whipping tail and a handle for easy flying and swooshability. This action-packed dragon battle toy comes with 6 minifigures with weapons to role-play and reimagine classic action from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- This ninja toy features 6 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures, including ninja characters Lloyd and Wu, plus Lord Garmadon, Spitta, Lasha and Pythor.
- The Ultra Dragon features a dual minifigure cockpit with a throne for Lloyd, handle for easy flying and swooshability, unfolding wings, 4 dragon heads each with an Elemental stud shooter and snapping jaws, a whipping tail and posable joints.
- Lift the 4-headed dragon by the handle to increase its wingspan and fly!
- Weapons include LEGO® NINJAGO® ninja Lloyd’s 2 gold-colored katanas, Wu’s bo staff, Lord Garmadon’s 4 silver-colored katanas, Spitta’s spear, Lasha’s butterfly sword and Pythor’s short Serpentine dagger.
- The LEGO® NINJAGO® Legacy range features new versions of popular LEGO NINJAGO sets from past seasons to recreate or reimagine iconic conflicts from the NINJAGO Masters of Spinjitzu TV show.
- Measures over 7” (20cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 17” (44cm) wide.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- March 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very goodLilpizzalabongo | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis whole LEGO set took me 3 days to complete. It was a very fun and challenging. During bag 3 I had to slow down and look very close to the instructions. Six of the claws were missing which sucked but it was okay. I give it 5/5March 13, 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceGlad to hear you enjoyed the build. :) If anything's missing, please get in touch at LEGO.build/Service-BV, we'd love to help!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 7 hrs 9 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- June 16th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best Legacy SetTaurinee33 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would definitely recommend this set , with the transition from molded to brick built heads was a choice that payed off , while the original heads were great , I much prefer the building experience of the brick built heads.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- March 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0HugeLegoNerd | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLots of detail. Overall great set. Better version of the original thing. Very nostalgic.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon
- February 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!!ahander | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI bought this for my nephew’s who absolutely love Ninjago, we now have most of the dragons that lego has sold in the last couple of years, this took my oldest nephew and I a couple of hours to build and he’s only 6 years old but we did it together and he was happy that he was able to help put most of it together by himself.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Ultra Dragon