Take on the challenge of building this awesome LEGO® model of The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier™. Construct the flying aircraft carrier with 2 runways, microscale Quinjets™, fighter jets and ground support vehicles. The set also comes with many of your favorite LEGO Marvel Super Heroes™ minifigures, plus 12 microfigures to display on deck and within the highly detailed interior. Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury™, Black Widow™, Captain America™, Hawkeye™ and Maria Hill™.
- Build the ultimate collector’s vehicle from the Marvel Super Heroes universe – the gigantic SHIELD Helicarrier as featured in the Marvel’s Avengers movies!
- 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, 12 decorated microfigures, and collector info plaque!
- Includes minifigures of Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Maria Hill, plus iconic SHIELD Eagle display stand
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Helicarrier is over 11” high, 31” long, and 17” wide. Quinjets are over 1” high, 2” long, and 2” wide. Minifigure stand is over 4” high, 2” deep, and 6” wide
- 2,996 pieces – For boys and girls 16 years old and above
- March 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Epic BuildVicks | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI took 13 hours to build this incredible piece. I Love Marvel and the Avengers so this was a must have. I Also brought the electrics and lights which i highly recommend to do as they add so much more to an already incredible build. A must have for any collector and for a good build. it makes a great centre piece on my coffee table.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- April 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Display Piece, fantastic build process.austintoddj | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is huge, bottom line. Not the biggest Lego set ever, but it is definitely a massive build. The inclusion of micro-figures to give a sense of scale was much appreciated. Not only was the model well thought out, but the process itself as well. Building the minifig-display first, then the stand, and finally the ship, was all a thrilling adventure. Piecing together the micro fighters and Quinjets was the icing on the cake. Thank you Lego, you've done an amazing job with this one. I'm a very satisfied customer.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- March 31st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant design, well executed and fun every stepShaithisx | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a father of three, so my build speed was limited to times when the kids were asleep. I really appreciated that the set was broken down to 12 sections and each section was a couple hours long to a reasonably seasoned builder. From the start, making the stand and the base of the command center to placing the turbines and linking them to the gears to the final quinjet on the deck, every step was clear and easy to read and showed real progress. I posted daily status reports on Facebook since this was such a monumental build and everyone was impressed. How could you not be! This was a great build for a comic and movie fan and I'm pleased to have it displayed in a place of honor in my Man Cave.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- March 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Complex Build, Even More Fun for PlayGoeffrey | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI spent a fair bit of time hemming and hawing about this one, it is my most expensive purchase to date, as I not only went in for the kit, but the power functions as well. It was actually the power functions that tipped the scale, in spite of increasing the cost, they really illustrate what a great job the designers did in engineering the turbines to turn in unison. Many hours, and I do mean MANY hours of happy building later, the Helicarrier really lives up to iconic movie / comic / cartoon flying aircraft carrier of SHIELD. The details on the deck of the helicarrier make it looks like a living working space instead of an aseptic model, add to that the micro builds of ships, fuel trucks, and fork lifts, and you have ample things to fly about, make shooting noises with and blow up. I had a lot of fun with this one, and really recommended it in earnest. (you will see in my picture I had a little issue with one of the engines :))Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier