Take on the challenge of building this awesome LEGO® model of The S.H.I.E.L.D. Helicarrier™. Construct the flying aircraft carrier with 2 runways, microscale Quinjets™, fighter jets and ground support vehicles. The set also comes with many of your favorite LEGO Marvel Super Heroes™ minifigures, plus 12 microfigures to display on deck and within the highly detailed interior. Includes 5 minifigures: Nick Fury™, Black Widow™, Captain America™, Hawkeye™ and Maria Hill™.
- Build the ultimate collector’s vehicle from the Marvel Super Heroes universe – the gigantic SHIELD Helicarrier as featured in the Marvel’s Avengers movies!
- 3 microscale Quinjets, 3 fighter jets, gasoline truck, 2 forklift trucks, 2 runways, 4 road blockades, armored exterior with translucent elements, detailed interior, 12 decorated microfigures, and collector info plaque!
- Includes minifigures of Nick Fury, Black Widow, Captain America, Hawkeye, and Maria Hill, plus iconic SHIELD Eagle display stand
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Add lights and spinning rotors to the Helicarrier with the 88000, 8883 and 8870 LEGO® Power Functions sets (sold separately)
- Helicarrier is over 11” high, 31” long, and 17” wide. Quinjets are over 1” high, 2” long, and 2” wide. Minifigure stand is over 4” high, 2” deep, and 6” wide
- 2,996 pieces – For boys and girls 16 years old and above
- September 9th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesomemash101a |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis is my first Lego build... I have been thinking about buying this since I saw this at the Lego store... but was worry I cant do it or cant do a good job. As it turns out it was an easy build and it took about 16 hours...two days with no rush... I cant wait for my next build.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- March 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Epic BuildVicks |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI took 13 hours to build this incredible piece. I Love Marvel and the Avengers so this was a must have. I Also brought the electrics and lights which i highly recommend to do as they add so much more to an already incredible build. A must have for any collector and for a good build. it makes a great centre piece on my coffee table.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- March 25th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Super Heroes SHIELD Helicarrier (76042)headfish |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfHi all, being a Lego fan for a large number of years and a collector of Lego star wars and having a large number of items stored away. ( lack of space ) extra kids meant my man cave changed in to a bedroom. Being a massive fan of Marvel i felt i had to have this item even though it was not Star Wars. I was keen to build this asap and really didn't want to employ father son bonding, but i did offer and he accepted the challenge. The build was very simple and often a little too easy. i also brought the incorrect battery pack but soon solved that problem with a little rewire and would advise other to do the same since removing parts of the decking felt wrong and the ability to turn the engine on from the out side made more sense. We also added Iron Man to the display who really should of been there. The mini jets and forklifts were simple to make but their design was amazing, i would not of thought of that. ( a roller boot ) Really looking forward to my next build LEGO Technic Bucket Wheel Excavator set 42055, Take my Money i want it now.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier
- April 27th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Display Piece, fantastic build process.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is huge, bottom line. Not the biggest Lego set ever, but it is definitely a massive build. The inclusion of micro-figures to give a sense of scale was much appreciated. Not only was the model well thought out, but the process itself as well. Building the minifig-display first, then the stand, and finally the ship, was all a thrilling adventure. Piecing together the micro fighters and Quinjets was the icing on the cake. Thank you Lego, you've done an amazing job with this one. I'm a very satisfied customer.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The SHIELD Helicarrier