Relive bounty hunter The Mandalorian and the Child’s battles against Scout Trooper and other enemies with The Razor Crest (75292) LEGO® Star Wars™ building toy for kids. This brick-built armored transport shuttle features a cargo hold with opening sides that double as access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, a dual LEGO minifigure cockpit, spring-loaded shooters, escape pod and more authentic details to inspire creative play.
A challenging build for ages 10 and up, this 1,023-piece starship construction kit includes 5 collectible LEGO Star Wars characters, including new-for-August-2020 The Mandalorian and the Child LEGO minifigures. It’s great for role play and combines with other LEGO Star Wars sets for even more action.
Since 1999, the LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe. LEGO Star Wars building toys are hugely popular with awesome gift ideas for all ages.
- Kids can role-play as heroic warrior The Mandalorian and play out action-packed Star Wars: The Mandalorian scenes with this detailed, LEGO® brick model of The Razor Crest (75292) starship.
- This fun buildable toy includes 4 LEGO® minifigures: The Mandalorian, Greef Karga, Scout Trooper and the Child, plus an IG-11 LEGO® figure, all with cool weapons to role-play exciting battles.
- The Razor Crest has a dual LEGO® minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, cargo hold with opening sides/access ramps and carbonite bounty elements inside, sleeping area and detachable escape pod for creative play.
- This 1,023-piece construction playset offers a challenging build and combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Star Wars™ sets. It makes a super holiday gift or birthday present for boys and girls aged 10+.
- The Razor Crest dreadnought measures over 5.5” (14cm) high, 15” (38cm) long and 11” (28cm) wide. It makes an eye-catching Star Wars: The Mandalorian display piece when it is not being used to transport vital cargo!
- This LEGO® Star Wars™ collectible building toy is made purely with LEGO building bricks and powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so the fun, creative, playtime adventures never run out of energy!
- Is your youngster new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. This buildable playset comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can piece together the Mandalorian dreadnought building toy with Jedi-like confidence!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ building toys are the best for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the Star Wars saga, dream up their own original stories or simply display the awesome construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards to ensure a perfect, easy connection every time and consistently robust builds.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are dropped, crushed, twisted, heated and rigorously analyzed so you can be sure that this Star Wars: The Mandalorian building set meets the highest safety standards.
- January 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is the way!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was my first Lego Star Wars set and it was fund to build. I built it over a few days once the kids were in bed. Very solid design while incorporating all the main features of the on screen ship. I customized it even further to look more accurate, take a look at the photos. Happy Building, You have been quested to have a fun build, this is the wayPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- December 29th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0“This is The Way”I would recommend this to a friend!This is a great set and cool figures. I will start with the cons of the set. The interior is hard to play in and kind of hard to put figures in it. (The cockpit is easy to put figures in though) The carbonites are also a little hard to slide in too. The window is not packed in a bag and gets scratched up. There are several mistakes in the instructions but it did not really confuse me on the building process. Pros: Figures are cool especially Mando and Grogu. I like the bed even though you have to move the cape a little for Mando’s legs to attach to the studs. But you can put the Grogu figure in the bed fairly easily. The escape pod is cool and fun on the top. I wish there was a ladder to the cockpit but it is fine. I had a incorrect piece inserted into the set and one piece had the extra plastic still on it but those two pieces will get sent to me probably soon. If you were planning on swooshing it around really fast you might want a different set like an a-wing because this one is kind of heavy for me to do that, but you can still move it pretty fast. I definitely recommend this set for any mando fan or Razor Crest fan.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Razor Crest
- January 29th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value for setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt is a great set for those who are star wars fans. I really enjoyed this set and the challenge it brought to the my table.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest
- January 31st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome FunI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was an awesome weekend build. Just a few hours each day and then the kids argued over who could look at the child next. I’ve always sort of doddled at building sets, but this will probably be my entry into using them to relax and unwind.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Razor Crest