- The Simpsons™
- The Kwik-E-Mart
Welcome to The Kwik-E-Mart—your one-stop shop for convenience foods at inconvenient prices! This highly detailed and iconic LEGO® version of The Simpsons™ store is packed with more rich, colorful details than a Mr. Burns birthday cake has candles! Walk under the huge Kwik-E-Mart sign and join Homer, Marge and Bart as they browse the aisles filled with beauty products, diapers, dog food, pastries, fruits, vegetables and more—including Krusty-O’s and Chef Lonelyheart’s Soup for One. Then head over to the refrigerated cases where you’ll find Buzz Cola, chocolate milk, various other drinks and snacks… and frozen Jasper! There’s also a Buzz Cola soda fountain, juice dispensers, coffee machine, arcade games, ATM and stacks of Powersauce boxes. At the counter, Apu is ready to tempt you with a variety of printed magazines, comic books, cards, tofu hot dogs, freshly expired donuts and his ever-popular hallucination-inducing Squishees. At the back, there’s a storage closet complete with rat and an exit. On the roof you’ll discover Apu’s secret vegetable garden, while outside this amazing model features bright-yellow walls, 2 phone booths, a stack of purple crates, and a dumpster area with ‘El Barto’ graffiti, opening door and an iconic blue dumpster that also opens. You can also remove the roof and open out the rear walls for easy access. This set also includes Snake (a.k.a. Jailbird), who loves nothing more than stealing cars and robbing the Kwik-E-Mart—but this time Chief Wiggum is hot on his tail in his police car. Capture this bandit and return peace to the town of Springfield and the amazing Kwik-E-Mart. This fantastic set includes 6 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Marge Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum and Snake (a.k.a. Jailbird).
- Set includes 6 minifigures with assorted accessory elements: Homer Simpson, Bart Simpson, Marge Simpson, Apu Nahasapeemapetilon, Chief Wiggum and Snake (a.k.a. Jailbird)
- Features opening rear walls, a removable roof with secret vegetable garden, Kwik-E-Mart signage, light-blue walls, dusty blue floors, turquoise welcome mat, shelves, refrigerated cases, counter, Buzz Cola soda fountain, juice dispensers, coffee machine, 2 arcade games, ATM, crates of Powersauce bars, surveillance cameras, rear storage closet with a rat, cheese, rat hole and an exit door.
- Shelves feature beauty products, diapers, dog food, pastries, fruits, vegetables and more—including Krusty-O’s and Chef Lonelyheart’s Soup for One
- Refrigerator cabinets feature a variety of beverages including cans of Buzz Cola... and frozen Jasper!
- Counter features a cash register, magazine and card display, lottery machine, hot dog oven, donut display and a Squishee dispenser with 2 Squishees
- Also includes Chief Wiggum’s police car featuring an opening trunk, removable roof and space for 3 minifigures
- Accessory elements include Bart’s spray can, Marge’s shopping basket, Apu’s broom and Chief Wiggum’s cuffs and truncheon
- Removable roof features rare, dark-orange bricks
- Lift off the roof and open out the rear walls for easy access
- Drink a Squishee and get that sugar-high feeling!
- Apprehend Snake before he robs again!
- Stock up with overpriced convenience goods
- Discover frozen Jasper!
- Relax in Apu’s utopian vegetable garden
- Have a donut.... mmm, dooonuts!
- Kwik-E-Mart measures over 5" (14cm) high, 14" (38cm) wide and 10" (27cm) deep
- Police car measures over 2" (6cm) high, 2" (6cm) wide and 5" (15cm) deep
- July 5th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0"Beautiful"I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI wasn't a big fan of Simpsons, but Simpsons LEGO collections made me obsessed with Simpsons including Simpsons Minifigures. I had to buy this lego because I love its details and features. They are just BEAUTIFUL! Highly recommended. Fun to build, take pictures and play around with the objects and figures.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Kwik-E-Mart
- May 25th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Incredible detailI would recommend this to a friend!As previous reviews have said, this set is incredibly detailed. The build has been well thought about, and the attention to detail and little quirks makes it well worth the money. Simpsons fans will love the "products" that feature on the show, such as Krusty-Os and Angry Dad in magazine form. If I was being picky, I'd point out that Lisa makes the "Let's Bee Friends" card, but it's still a nice touch. I preferred this to the Simpsons' house (which I loved), although the instructions for this set came all in one book. It meant I needed to photocopy pages for myself and my flatmate to build at the same time.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Kwik-E-Mart
- December 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set, bad stickersI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set and how incredibly detailed it is, definitely a fun build. HOWEVER, the stickers are a huge letdown. This set was only constructed and put on display and the stickers are peeling and cracking. The adhesive seems poor quality and the plastic the stickers are made of seems brittle. This is the only of may Lego sets with bad stickers. Am trying to see if I can get replacements as a quick online search shows prices more than $70USD for one of the two sheets! And what's to say the quality/materials of those stickers is any better?Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45The Kwik-E-Mart
- October 19th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0very nice setBVG9Volt |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis not a cheap set if you compare them with the modulars, but you get a lot more details. So I'm very confident that I bought this set. The set has 2 sticker sheets with a lot of stickers, but it includes a lot of printed tiles in a lot of colors. I'm not a collector of The Simpsons sets, but this set is always useful. I built my set on 1,5 baseplate and disabled the hinges to save place. I used some of the included 8x16 plates to easy remove the roof and get access to the interior. The interior has a lot of fridges (with many items), a big counter, 2 big shelves, 2 pinball boxes, an ATM-machine, a fruit juice vending machine, a cola vending machine, a coffee vending machine, ... Outside you have 2 phone boxes and an area for trash with an garbage container. The only remark is that the entrance doors are not high enough for Marge, even if she stays or sits in a wheelchair Pro's - a lot of details in the interior like fridges, vending machines, pinball boxes, ATM-machine, a big counter, ... - 2 phone boxes outside - a big garbage container - a lot of printed tiles in many colors - printed (round) 1x1 bricks for drinks, cans, ... - printed cash desks on the counters, 2 types are used - a lot of dark orange roof tiles in 1x2, 2x2, 2x4 and corner 2x2 - police car Con's - the entrances doors are too low for Marge - a lot of stickers (not all of them are needed, but some are important for the functionality). 9,5/10Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Kwik-E-Mart