Join forces with Alex to defeat the invading mobs. Activate the secret trapdoor to surprise the roaming skeleton, lure the exploding Creeper™ onto the floor trap and make a quick exit down the waterfall. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Steve and Alex, plus a Creeper™, skeleton, ocelot and a sheep.
- LEGO Minecraft building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Measures over 8” high, 11” wide, and 10” deep
- 706 pieces – For boys and girls ages 8 years old and up
- March 9th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Jungle Biome is Here!ragaebe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWe finally get the jungle biome! And it's a massive set, too. It actually only has one exclusive mold, and that's the ocelot head. However, 702 pieces for $70.00 is still a pretty good price. This set connects well with the Desert Outpost since there's a sand area. Now, to the pros and cons: Pros: Trapdoor works nicely Explosion function "blows up" stairs and not just ground like in other sets Ocelot looks good Waterfall function slides smoothly and looks pretty nice You can take of the roof and put it on the sheep pen The greenery mixed with the water and lava makes this a very eye-appealing set Cons: Explosion function doesn't throw bricks as far as in other sets with it Ocelots legs turn when turning it on a brick Rebuild isn't very good This set is probably the best one of the 2015 wave, and for good reason. It has tons of play ability, looks very nice, and isn't overpriced. Pick this up when you can!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Tree House
- June 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the Best!I would recommend this to a friend!Only one word. Wow! This set is amazing! It is very vivid and colorful! There are tons of shapes, too! I have to say, this set has some depth. Also, there is a ton of detail. The trees are very unique and look very much like the ones in the game. Then, there are the beautiful vines. The vines look amazing. I have to say, without the vines the set would look kind of bare. The tree house on the top is also pretty cool. It has the little red bed inside of it and little flowers on the side. Then, there is the farm. The farm is underneath the tree and looks very cool! The waterfall is also pretty cool. It acts like a little elevator. Then, on the tree house is a little trap door. When a creeper or skeleton walks on it, you can make them fall onto the ground below. Overall rating is 5/5!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Tree House
- August 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Incredibly Great Set in All WaysI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is fantastic! The selection of minifigures and figures is awesome, the playability is great, and this set simply looks beautiful. The Jungle Treehouse is a very good home for Steve and Alex, with a chest, crafting table, bed, cookies, iron tools, and lots of flowery and vine-ey decorations. The first play feature is the explosion play feature. If you press a certain "pad" two little splotches of land will jump up in fall down. This play feature was meant to imitate a Creeper explosion, since there is one in the set. The second play feature is the waterfall play feature. A minifigure can stand on top of some studs poking out from the waterfall. When you pull a vine, the waterfall falls down to the bottom of the set. The third and final play feature is my favorite play feature; the trapdoor. Pull a vine-like thing and a certain part of the treehouse flips down like a trapdoor, sending whatever was standing on it falling into a pit of lava. The minifigures and figures are great as well. Steve and Alex are still cute, but aside from some armor, there is nothing new about them. The Creeper is same as well. (The legs do not move.) The skeleton is the same, with his nice bow and arrow piece, and the sheep has nothing new. The new figure is an ocelot, which is adorable. It uses a new mold for it's head. It's tail is very long, perhaps a bit too long, but a shorter one would look weird, so this is fine. Overall, once again, it's a great set I would definitely recommend.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Tree House
- July 27th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ocelots of JungleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTo start things off--This set is pretty good for both what is included and the price is just right. The minifigure and mob selection are great for this set; including both Alex and Steve was a good choice, and the exclusive ocelot parts are amazingly adorable xD The water elevator system, trapdoor, and creeper explode feature work perfectly, and I find that the water elevator is the most clever part of the set xD The rebuild idea with the creeper face looks great, and when the base part of the set is expanded a bit from the tree parts, it looks amazing. The color scheme and brick selection fits perfectly with Minecraft's interpretation of a jungle, but it does take some thinking to know which blocks to use in the actual game if you were to try building this set in Minecraft (I've tried XD). At this point in time, I have no problems with the set. Everything works as intended and the item selection is pretty nice. The price is right for this set, as it has more pieces that some more expensive sets, and you get more to do with it than other sets as well (in some aspects). Overall, a good set to try out if you haven't already.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Jungle Tree House