Fold out the 2-in-1 Fortrex's walls to switch into the detailed headquarters play set, featuring a round table, training area, prison, kitchen and more. Includes 7 minifigures: Clay Moorington, Aaron Fox, Axl, Chef Eclair, Ash Attacker and 2 Scurriers.
- Build the vast rolling castle and defend the kingdom!
- As featured in Cartoon Network's LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ series
- Includes Clay Moorington, Aaron Fox, Axl & Ash Attacker minifigures, plus Chef Éclair & two Scurrier figures
- LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The Fortrex is over 9” high, 14” deep and 14” wide when unfolded
- 1140 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 9 and 14 years old
- June 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GreatLego6583 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build was fun, and has AL lot of play value. The set can be played with for hours, and you can also get merlocks set to make it bigger. The only tip is you can get it at Walmart for 89 dollars.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 14 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Fortrex
- February 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nexo knights are greatglider8 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonIn case you would have your reservations on the Nexo Knights franchise, I can confirm to you that you'll love them. The likability of the characters as well as the detail of the set make this an instant-classic. And then I didn't even mention just how fun the build is. Did this together with my son who is almost 5 years old. Although clearly too difficult for him to build alone, the way the set came to be brought us hours of fun in which he relentlessly wanted to do as much of the building himself. Then there's the iPad app Merlok 2.0 that even extends the building pleasure into the digital realm, and lets you scan your Nexo knights shields for extra powers. The app itself quickly becomes a tad too difficult for smaller kids, but that doesn't affect in any way a top class set in a new and exciting universe. Because the characters are that distinct, I could see this gaining momentum and would advise Lego to deepen the already existing Nexo Knights characters over adding many more. Thanks Lego designers (hardware and software) for an excellent product!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 days 5 hrs 8 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Fortrex
- October 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a "Wow" set...PaulNee |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set recently and have very much enjoyed it. Here are some of the points that are most relevant. THE BUILD: The build was not incredibly challenging. There was a lot of it though. The most tedious part would be building the treads. There were 14 -18 links that needed to be put together per chain as well as the same amount of the rubber traction pieces. Other than that, I very much enjoyed the building process. THE LOOK: This thing looks sweet from pretty much every angle. The pieces are beautiful, the figs are very well done, and, of course, the weapons are fanastic. THE CONTENT: Figures: I am very happy with the included figs. It gives you a great amount of heroes, as well as villains, and the added robot. Weapons, Shields, Armor: The included shields are great. The is a nice variety of them, as well as an extra weapon for Clay. The armor is well done, and the extra facets of playability (such as the kitchen, round table, shield selection array, training equipment, jail, tech panel, etc.) are great to have. Vehicles: The flyer-squito... thingy... is cool. It was nice to add a bit more punch to the badguys. Clay's cycle is a good simple thing, and I like it. Aarons Areo Striker is very excellent with its multiple functions and heavy Technic cannon. THE PROBLEMS: There are, thankfully, only a few problems that I have with it. First, even though I like the drawbridge/cycle/turret function, it has a problem with alignment. If you want the bridge to close completely, you have to adjust the turret so that Aaron's and Clay's don't hit each other. But doing this causes you to be unable to open the bridge fully. This is a fixable problem, and is not that bad considering this cool function wasn't even required. Also, it is difficult to put figures in the jail cell and connect them to the studs on the floor. THE BOTTOM LINE: I recommend it very much. Well worth it. The play value especially is (if you'll forgive me for using this word again,) excellent.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 days 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Fortrex
- January 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great SetNance |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is so great! My son loved it so much! NEXO Knights is Lego's best knight theme, my son says.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Fortrex