Fly into conflict on an uncharted planet aboard The Guardians’ Ship with Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora in this LEGO® Marvel Super Heroes 76107 Thanos: Ultimate Battle buildable set. The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for 2 minifigures seated on the space scooter, stud shooters, plus an opening rear compartment with capacity for 2 minifigures and the Infinity Gauntlet and stand. The Infinity Gauntlet, which has attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and other collectable Infinity Stone elements, can be attached to the Thanos big figure. This super hero toy features 3 minifigures with assorted weapons and 10 Power Burst elements.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Iron Man, Star-Lord and Gamora, plus a Thanos big figure.
- The Guardians’ Ship features an opening cockpit for the space scooter (and 2 minifigures sitting on the scooter), flip-up windshield, opening rear compartment with 2 minifigure seats, removable roof and space for the Infinity Gauntlet and stand, 2 stud shooters, adjustable wings and a connection point for the escape pod (featured in 76102 Thor's Weapon Quest).
- Space scooter features 2 minifigure seats, attachment points for Star-Lord and Gamora’s weapons, and a detachable sword.
- Thanos big figure comes with a gold-colored Infinity Gauntlet (with attachment points for the included Infinity Stone and 5 other collectable Infinity Stone elements), gauntlet stand and a sword.
- Replace Thanos' left hand with the Infinity Gauntlet.
- Weapons include Star-Lord's 2 laser guns and Gamora's sword.
- Also includes 10 assorted translucent-blue Power Burst elements to customize your builds and minifigures.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Marvel Super Heroes Avengers: Infinity War movie.
- The Guardians’ Ship measures over 3” (9cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 18” (46cm) wide.
- Space scooter measures over 1” (5cm) high, 1” (5cm) long and under 1” (2cm) wide.
- Infinity Gauntlet and stand measure over 1” (4cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- April 24th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An Essential Setxyhhx |I would recommend this to a friend!This set is critical as it contains Thanos himself with his Gauntlet, and the Guardians' new spacecraft, the Benatar. I do enjoy the comic-style Thanos as opposed to what he could have looked like if his design was based on the movie. The "butter knife" was unnecessary and went straight into my spare parts bin. The set contains possibly the best LEGO interpretation of Iron Man, with a great looking jetpack and Tony's faces blanketed in blue light: an instantly recognizable nod to the movies. This Star-Lord was identical to the one in Ayesha's Revenge, which is fine with me, but my only complaint is that none of his faces feature his signature helmet, which is pretty disappointing. Gamora was well designed; no worries about that. As for the Benatar itself, it's one of my favorite LEGO Marvel vehicle interpretations, with such character, you can personify this ship as one that is adventurous yet humble. And it's exactly that: with unique angles and interesting connections, some of the ideas in this build left me wondering why I didn't think of them earlier. My mod for this set included changing the seat count from four to six by adding two benches in the back, which was wasted as a space for the "captured" Gauntlet, which is not plot relevant to Infinity War. I also added a primary booster, missing in the set but present in the movie, to the abrupt "wall" where Thor's Weapon Quest is supposed to connect. The photos below are of my mods, not of the original set (sorry for bad quality and the first one not being upright) In conclusion, this set provides exceptional build-and-play for youngsters and makes an eye-catching display piece for older fans, although not 100% relevant to Avengers: Infinity War.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- June 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Thanos: Ultimate battle (NOT the MILANO!)Haus |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfShip is amazing, nothing like the Milano. Very neat design (kudos Lego!). Has dual opening cockpit than a small cart-craft thing comes out with surprisingly enough room for two minifigs. The ends are the only movable part on the wings, plus a couple in the back. This Ship has an opening in the back that the little ship from 'Thor's weapon quest #76102' can clip into making it look more complete and even more interesting. Great minifigs, other have already gone into more detail about the minifigs than I care so... go buy the set! Highly recommended. Only downside--- Stickers! Long stickers for sloped pieces.... Thanks for printing the cockpit cover at least....Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 50 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- March 9th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brand New Ship with cool featuresI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow, this set is great! It has a lot of features not typically seen in other Lego sets. The Benatar is a great new spaceship that the Guardians of the Galaxy ride around in. The pod from the 76012 set combines with it and makes the ship more complete. It has a weird little scooter that pops out of the front of the ship. The Infinity Gauntlet can even be place in the rear cargo hold. Just all around very cool playable features. The minifigs are good, with Iron Man as the stand out figure. Iron Man has a brand new body print for Mark 50 and new face plate mold. He also has a neat jet booster pack that makes him look like a Gundam. Not too much to say about Gamora and Star-Lord. Gamora has a new body print, but that's about it. Star-Lord is the same as the last time we saw him in 76080. The Thanos bigfig is the same mold as in the 76049 set with a new print. It would have been cool to see him without his helmet and armor like in the trailers. The Infinity Gauntlet is a really cool feature. You can actually mount the tiny Infinity Stones to it, you just have to collect them all from the various sets. All-in-all a great set that will keep you entertained for a while.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle
- May 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I'm also reviewing Thor's Weapon Quest.I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfLet me start off by saying, wow! This is much better than the 2017 Milano, which was TINY. The Pros are long, so let's just get this out of the way. Pros: THANOS! Groot mini fig, not buildable or micro Finally! A Gamora mini fig that isn't just like Star Lord Thor is cool Escape pod is pretty awesome Iron Man MK50 GIANT SHIP!!! Cons: Star Lord is the same from Ayesha's Revenge Rocket is also the same from Ravager Attack Thanos has a very menacing butter-knife Overall, (these) this set(s) is really good. Highly recommended. Thank you Lego for these awesome sets! Can't wait to collect the other Infinity Stones! Buy these if you have the money.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 37 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Thanos: Ultimate Battle