Reach for the sky with this replica of a real-life telehandler. This robust 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model comes with a red, gray and black color scheme and an array of realistic features and functions, including a detailed cab, large tires, working four-wheel steering, extendable boom and a tipping bucket. Rebuild this model to create a Tow Truck for a double build-and-play experience! Both models can be built using the free interactive, 3D digital LEGO Building Instructions app, available online.
- Build an authentic looking Telehandler with expendable boom and a tipping bucket!
- 2 vehicles in 1 – Rebuilds into a tow truck
- Includes four wheel steering, and heavy duty tires
- LEGO Technic building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Telehandler with boom extended measures 8 inches high, 11 inches long, and 3 inches wide. With boom retracted, it measures 3 inches high and 9 inches long
- 260 pieces – For boys and girls ages between the ages of 9 and 16 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 8th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fast and fun buildSparkyKen | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build is very straightforward, but it has a lot of functionality once you have built it. There are no real surprises in the build, and there is not really anywhere that you can go seriously wrong. There are no real ways to gum up the works, and it just works. The boom is adjustable and very reliable. The whole kit goes together quickly, and once it is built it is a lot of fun to play with. A fun build for not a lot of money, I plan on taking it apart and doing the second (B model) version of it shortly.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Telehandler
- September 14th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0My New Favorite SetNotSam | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The LEGO Telehandler #42061 is the most well-designed set I have 'ever' had the privilege of owning in some eighteen years of building LEGOs. Bold opinion, I know, but let me talk you through it. I received this set as a birthday gift from my girlfriend. I initially thought she made a poor choice as the price seemed steep for a set with only 260 pieces, but when she handed me the box I immediately noticed the heft to it. There are many larger, more complicated pieces in this set such as the two components of the arm, the tires, and the front bucket and so I can guarantee you the price tag is more than reasonable. The way I see it, LEGO is an amazing product because it really offers two products and an experience all in one. You get a toy, a display piece, and of course the fun experience of building LEGOs. The only caveat to this is that if you want an awesome display piece that is fun to build, it probably won’t be a great toy; you can usually only maximize two of the three. This is the reason I believe the telehandler to be the greatest LEGO set of all time. It is not only my favorite desktop display piece, it is also my favorite toy, and the experience of building it was positively delightful. If you haven’t already decided to buy this set, I’ll elaborate further on these characteristics below. When it comes to display models, size matters, and this set may seem small compared to other Technic sets, but it is the perfect size for a desktop piece, especially if you prefer a minimalist aesthetic for your workplace. The red, gray, and black color scheme is clean cut and great looking, and the exposed gears and mechanisms make for something that is very comforting to look at. The ample adjust-ability also allows you pose it any way you want, and a minifigure even fits into the seat very nicely. (I have a construction worker Emmet in mine right now) The set also comes with a printed license plate brick which is super cool to see, especially in a set as cheap as this one. As a toy this set is also amazing; it has all the functionality of an actual telehandler. Four functions in a set this small is impressive to say the least, and the controls all feel very natural and comfortable. The mechanisms are all super nifty and if you enjoy cranes and excavators, this is the perfect combination of those two machines. If you have made it this far into my review and still do not want to buy the set, this is the part that I am sure will change your mind. The design of this set’s building experience is what initially inspired me to create this account and write this review. Whoever designed this deserves a Starbucks gift card or whatever the LEGO corporation does for their designer of the month. The chassis of this vehicle is amazing; the mechanism it uses for steering is not only super neat to look at, but also so incredibly effective. It gave me a whole new perspective on the use of the comb wheel LEGO piece (#4210759); I would attach pictures, but that would ruin the surprise! There are also four amazingly placed ball with friction snap pieces (#4184169) that dampen the turning, improving the pleasure of use without infringing on the turning radius. The frame itself is also tastefully color coded to help signify a sense of orientation when building without detracting from the final look of the product. Everything went together very smoothly, it was a quick build, but the attention to detail is unrivaled by any other set I have built. I honestly love this set so much that I want to get it some friends and have been actively looking for other Technic industrial vehicle sets of comparable size and aesthetic that are green, blue, and yellow. Please do message me if you have any suggestions, and happy building!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Telehandler
- October 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Recommended.Wolfie1966 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSimple but very effective build. I love the colour scheme and it has lots of play functions.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Telehandler