The limited-edition LEGO® Marvel Avengers Taskmaster’s Ambush (77905) lets fans recreate superhero action from the Marvel Studios’ Black Widow movie with favorite characters and a classic vehicle.
Black Widow movie scene
Superhero fans can capture the Marvel movie action in a play-and-display model depicting Black Widow and Red Guardian as they take on the super villain Taskmaster in his 6-wheel monster truck. The 3 collectible minifigures carry a range of weapons, including batons, shields, sword and a bow and arrow. There’s also a safe box and other accessories to inspire endless imaginative adventures based on the Black Widow movie. The completed model will add a great conversation piece to any room.
Bring Marvel action to life
LEGO Marvel Avengers buildable playsets open a universe of role-play adventures. With collectible vehicles, mechs, buildings, minifigures, weapons and gadgets, fans can recreate favorite movie scenes and devise imaginative stories of their own.
- Capture Marvel Studios’ Black Widow movie action forever with the LEGO® Marvel Avengers Taskmaster’s Ambush (77905) play-and-display superhero construction toy.
- Includes Black Widow, Taskmaster and exclusive Red Guardian minifigures, a buildable 6-wheel monster truck plus cool weapons and accessories.
- The scene depicts an epic battle from Marvel Studios' Black Widow movie. The vehicle detaches for imaginative play, then reattaches to the baseplate to create an eye-catching display.
- For ages 7 and up. This LEGO® Marvel Avengers building playset makes a great birthday, Christmas, holiday or ‘just because’ gift for kids.
- The iconic characters are captured in a striking display piece that will appeal to Black Widow fans of all ages and attract interest from all who see it.
- Measuring over 4 in. (12 cm) high and 2 in. (6 cm) long, the vehicle is ideal for hands-on action and combines with other LEGO® Marvel sets for even more creative play.
- LEGO® Marvel buildable toys provide young superheroes with endless imaginative play-and-display possibilities.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces satisfy stringent industry standards to ensure they are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart perfectly every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® sets are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they fulfil rigorous global safety standards.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set with exclusive minifigures!Winson | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter enjoyed building this and it comes with exclusive red guardian minifigure! Collectors would love this set!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Taskmaster's Ambush
- December 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool to have a chance getting this set.JohnSB001 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs you are aware this is a limited edition item intended for SDCC. I am grateful for the opportunity to get this set without going to the event. I am not a fan of large crowds any particular year and its nice to have a shot at sets like this. I hope next year they do something similar, but with larger production quantity available. It seems odd to me the Red Guardian figure is only available to be bought by Americans at MSRP. Too bad Russia couldn't have gotten a shot at this set too. I like the suspension on the buggy and the display stand, but this set is only really a delivery vehicle for exclusive figures. Bit pricy compared to regular sets, but given what it is it makes sense. More please.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taskmaster's Ambush
- December 20th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Is it worth the price?lordvader01 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhat determines the price of this set is only the fact that it's limited release. Other than that, it's not worth the $40, and definitely not worth $70-$90 in the secondary market just because LEGO allows scalpers to buy 3 at a time. The minifigures are nice and unique, although stickers is a bit of a turnoff. But if this is not a limited release for SDCC, I definitely wouldn't pay $40 for this. I do hope LEGO keep making this set and consider lowering the price when the movie is finally released so we, the fans, could relive the scene. And always resists temptations to buy from scalpers, otherwise you'll make the problems worse.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 20 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Taskmaster's Ambush
- November 6th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice display with exclusive figuresI would recommend this to a friend!This is a good looking smallish display set with two exclusive minifigures. Once built it comes positioned on a base and is easy to move without pieces falling off. Appropriately sized for a bookshelf or corner of a desk. Price is okay for a licensed set. Pieces seem small and a MOC from this set seems limited/unlikely. This set is okay for play (the vehicle has a nice play feature with 6 wheels). My only drawback (besides price) is the stickers. I really wish the shields were printed instead of circle stickers. A minor gripe.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Taskmaster's Ambush