Recreate an architectural wonder!Build the Taj Mahal, one of the world's most famous landmarks.
An amazing building, a stunning model!With over 5,900 pieces, it's one of the largest LEGO model ever.
An impressive model!
Measures 20.5 inches wide and 16.9 inches high.
Rebuilding is easy!
Connect sections quickly to complete your model.
Easy to transport!
Modular building makes it easy to take apart and move.
A Timeless Memorial!
Capture the beauty of this iconic structure.
True to life!
Features four facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows.
Bring the Taj Mahal to life!
Ornate detailing and intricate tilework throughout.
Add the Taj Mahal to your LEGO® collection!Ideal for display in your home or office.
Build and discover the Taj Mahal! The huge ivory-white marble mausoleum, renowned as one of the world’s architectural wonders, was commissioned in 1631 by the Emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife, the Empress Mumtaz Mahal. This relaunched 2008 LEGO® Creator Expert interpretation features the structure's 4 facades with sweeping arches, balconies and arched windows. The central dome, subsidiary domed chambers and surrounding minarets are topped with decorative finials, and the raised platform is lined with recessed arches. The model is finished with ornate detailing throughout and intricate tilework around the base. With more than 5,900 pieces, this set is designed to deliver a rewarding building experience and makes a great display piece for the home or office.
- LEGO® interpretation of the real-world architectural wonder, the Taj Mahal.
- Relaunched 2008 model, featuring 4 facades with arches and arched windows; central dome, 4 subsidiary domed chambers and 4 minarets, all topped with decorative finials; raised platform lined with recessed arches; ornate detailing throughout; and intricate tilework around the base.
- Divides into 7 modular sections for easier transportation.
- Put your LEGO® building skills to the test with one of the largest LEGO models ever created!
- Special elements include 6 blue 16x32 baseplates, white 1x5x4 bricks with bow, lots of transparent elements, ‘Erling’ bricks and ‘jumper’ plates.
- This set includes over 5,900 LEGO® pieces.
- Measures over 16” (43cm) high, 20” (51cm) wide and 20” (51cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.010256 Taj MahalMurdok | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was one of the lucky few who got this set on release day. The build is wonderful. It is a show piece l, so not much playability, however the pure presence of this model in a room is defenently a conversation starter. I was unlucky enough to have had step 14 poly bags missing which in all of my years of building I've never even as much as had a piece missing, so how a whole step got forgotten is beyond me but I've emailed lego and I'm sure they will fix it. There is a lot of repetitive building but the finished product is a show stopper. Many hours of enjoyment come packed up in this set. Lots of cool techniques, older techniques but fun none the less. I understand redoing a legendary set, but I wish they would have revamped it. Changed some things with all of the new techniques used this day and time, and I wish they used gold elements instead of the yellow used. Over all I'm happy with this set and will look great once I get the missing pieces and finish it. Thank you lego and please keep the large sets like this coming. It's time for some new larger single building architecture sets lol.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very fun and enjoyable build!carternc | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe 10256 Lego Taj Mahal is an incredible build. There is a lot of repetition, but it is needed. I love the details in the center of the set including the many archways. As shown in my pictures, this set is built in many sections and therefore is very maneuverable. This is a plus for me because I built movable shelves and like to change it up once in a while.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal
- in 4 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great build plus my additional extraJkk77 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGood solid challenging build, added lights to it using copper wire lights that just squeeze between the bricks, found the towers amusingly wobbly, the way it's built is clever in a modular style.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal
- in 3 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0One of the best sets ever!!Poekielego | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI always wanted this set, and to my surprise Lego re-issued it! I stayed up on november 27th to get it, and bought it as an early Christmas present. I build this set during the Christmas holidays. There is a fair amount of repetition in building this set, which is logical, because the Taj Mahal is a symmetrical building. So the repetition didn't bother me so much. It was also helpfull: you don't need so much space, because you can build the different parts first, and put them together later. And now it is finished, and it looks great. It is a big set, just like the large version of Sydney Opera house from a few years ago (but that one was more challenging). I hope Lego will re-issue more great sets from the past.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 13 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Taj Mahal