Enter Jurassic World with your child and recreate all the drama and tension from the movie, with this exciting LEGO® DUPLO® Jurassic World 10879 T.rex Tower set! There’s a T. rex on the loose and it’s snapping its jaws! Preschool children will love to help Owen Grady speed in with the car, face off with the huge dinosaur and make it safely into the turning lookout tower to call for backup. This easy-to-build dinosaur toy with large building bricks is great for creating endless role-play stories with a dinosaur theme. Includes an Owen Grady DUPLO figure, plus a T. rex figure.
- Includes an Owen Grady LEGO® DUPLO® figure, plus a T. rex figure with opening jaw.
- Features a car and a revolving Jurassic World lookout tower.
- Accessory elements include a cell phone, petrol can and a hinged ladder.
- Help Owen Grady save Jurassic World from a T-Rex on the loose!
- Drive to the rescue in the car and call for backup with the cell phone!
- Play out exciting role-play stories based on the Jurassic World movie.
- Help your child master basic construction skills with this fun dinosaur toy.
- LEGO® DUPLO® products are specially designed to be fun and easy for little hands.
- T. rex measures 4” (11cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 3” (9cm) wide.
- Car measures over 2” (6cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide.
- Lookout tower measures 9” (24cm) high, 3” (9cm) wide and 2” (6cm) deep.
- Free standard 3 to 8 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 16 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome!GramW | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonBig brother was getting the Lego set that has a T Rex so little brother chose his set for his age that had a T Rex in it. It is a great hit! The dinosaur has eaten so many Lego figurines and chomped the tower many times too! We have so much fun and it's so easy to build for little hands that don't have much patience. We've gotten hours and hours of play out of this. It would have been neat to have had a baby T Rex added in like older brother got in his set (Jurassic Park set) but older brother shares.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T. rex Tower