Add a T-junction and curved roads to your LEGO® town with this set of building plates. Includes one T-junction plate and one curved road plate.
- Each plate measures 10" (25cm) by 10" (25cm) or 32 studs by 32 studs.
85% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- August 20th, 2012Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Could be betterJackoosh |I would recommend this to a friend!The roads are good, but 20$ (can) is quite steep for what they are. I think 10$ for two roads would be better, or four roads for 20$.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- February 2nd, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0At last a wide enough road!Zoltan |I would recommend this to a friend!I have bought many of these roads for my city which I have just started to build. When I checked out first these roads I was very happy finding out that the road itself is 20 studs wide, i. e. 10 studs/side. This is a HUGE advantage above the old roads which I remember were only about 16 studs wide. It's a huge difference as now you can fit 8 or even 10 studs wide vehicles on the road easily. Many Lego creator cars are 8 studs wide, and when you build a car yourself with two seats next to each other in it then you can't really build it smaller, narrower either. So I can't accentuate it enough how this small change can add so much more fun and more usability to this road. Other advantage is that there is no grass area around the road. I like the grass in the city, but many times when for example you want to use it to build a road that crosses the dessert, it can be very annoying to cover the green area. So again, the neutral grey colour gives it a wider availability. My only criticism is that it would be better if it had a lighter grey colour, I think it's a little bit too dark, probably this is the only thing that I miss from the old road, which had a lighter grey colour. Overall a very good product, I highly recommend it to anybody, now you can build a city with proper vehicles, the road wideness won't be a problem any more. (sorry for my english, it's not my vernacular)Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- December 29th, 2011Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Follow The Endless Brick Road!I would recommend this to a friend!Being such an enthusiactic LEGO fan, and a collector since the age of five, I have not even considered stopping my LEGO collection even once. My main collection, City and a few modular buildings and limited edition sets, would not be complete without the use of baseplates, and so having the odd road plate handy is always a good thing. Despite working out at £5 each, they are in my opinion, good value as the coloured baseplates, such as blue and green are useless at trying to drive a low lorrie with a trailer over, useless at making distinctive roads and also useless at adding structure and a system to any town or city. Thats not to mention detail and smoothness too. Although the price may seem a lot, but if you put that to one side, you have a great product. Well done LEGO!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
- January 26th, 2009Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0More Roadsanunes |I would recommend this to a friend!The best thing about these new road plates is the road is wider. Since LEGO has recently been producing wider cars it only makes sense to have wider roads. I noticed they also mixed up the roads, Instead of buying one pack of curved roads; you get a curve and a T-intersection etc. That is nice, but can be inconvenient if you only want a large amount of one road type such as straights. They are nothing like previous road plates, so if you connect them in your city they may look a little odd. I ended up buying a large amount of these new roads so I could avoid that look, but in so doing spent a lot of money. They are almost twice the price as their predecessors. They do look great with the new sets LEGO has been coming out with such as Café Corner and Green Grocer.Play Experience5.0Value for Money2.0Was this helpful?45T-Junction & Curved Road Plates
Shop more like this: