Give young kids an exciting introduction to the LEGO® Star Wars™ universe with this T-16 Skyhopper vs Bantha Microfighters (75265) starship toy building set. The Bantha and stud-shooting Skyhopper building toys, inspired by Star Wars: A New Hope, are easy to build so the battle play starts fast. Great for solo or group play, children can team up with the Skyhopper pilot or Tusken Raider buildable toy minifigure riding the Bantha into battle. Instructions PLUS! Instructions PLUS offer a digital, interactive guide to building this popular, collectible Star Wars construction toy. Available in the free LEGO Life app, they have zoom and rotate viewing tools to help even younger children build the LEGO brick models. Cool! Top gifts! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the legendary Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with top birthday, Christmas and surprise gifts for kids and adults.Building Instructions
- Young kids will love role-playing duels and creating their own exciting stories with this LEGO® Star Wars™ Microfighters starship toy building set (75265), featuring quick-to-build T-16 Skyhopper and Bantha models.
- The T-16 Skyhopper has 2 stud-shooters and a seat for the pilot minifigure, and the posable Star Wars™ Bantha figure has a saddle for the Tusken Raider minifigure and a Bantha stick holder to inspire action play.
- Great for solo or social play with friends, this collectible building toy has plenty of LEGO® building bricks to spark fans’ imaginations and build creatively with other LEGO Star Wars™ sets.
- With 2 easy-to-build models, this 198-piece starship construction playset makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or special-occasion surprise for kids aged 6+ to introduce them to LEGO® Star Wars™ sets.
- The Bantha measures over 1” (5cm) high, 4” (12cm) long and 1” (4cm) wide and the T-16 Skyhopper measures over 2” (7cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide – a nice size to fit in a child’s bag for play on the go.
- No batteries required! This popular LEGO® Star Wars™ buildable toy starship is powered by kids’ imaginations, so they can use the Skyhopper, buildable Bantha figure, pilot and Tusken Raider for unlimited adventures.
- Help even younger children build independently with Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO® Life app, which allow them to view a virtual version of the construction models while they build them. Awesome!
- LEGO® Star Wars™ buildable toys are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, make up their own stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- No need to use the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® building bricks! Ever since 1958, they have met the highest industry standards to ensure they fit together with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max to make sure that every building set meets the highest safety standards on planet Earth (and in galaxies far, far away!).
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.2out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
- December 14th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Best Microfighter Yet!MarvelDaddy | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOk, so judging by the title, you must be wondering why I only put 4 bricks. Here's the deal. The bantha is probably the best microfighter of all time. It is fun to build, has fun parts, and is actually accurate for a microfighter. Solid 5 out of 5. The T-16 Skyhopper isn't that...yeah...it's trash. The pilot's costume feels a bit bland, and I couldn't tell what I was building the whole time(except for the wings and the obvious parts) I think LEGO should've sold the bantha separate because the Skyhopper in my opinion just bumps up the price and it isn't very playable. Its color scheme is also a bit bland and the bricks look all over the place. I'd rate it 3 out of 5, since it isn't hot garbage. The Tusken Raider is a huge bonus for this set though. I'd definitely buy this if I was going to get the new Trouble on Tatooine set(which I'm gonna get) Thanks for checking my review. I hope it was helpful!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45T-16 Skyhopper™ vs Bantha™ Microfighters
- October 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0T-16 Skyhopper vs BanthaAussieDad66 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonA great little Star Wars Lego set! The brick built Bantha is really well done and I think the colours are great as well as the two minifigures. I appreciate the new printing on the Tusken raider which makes him different to the one in the Tatooine battlepack set 75198. I really like the brick built creatures which have come out lately such as the Bantha and Dewback and hope Lego can create some more e.g. a Wampa or Tauntaun.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-16 Skyhopper™ vs Bantha™ Microfighters
- February 22nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great little kit!GingerAl | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a fantastic little kit! The mini figs are great and the Bantha is very cute! Would love to see a full sized brick-built Bantha from Lego.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-16 Skyhopper™ vs Bantha™ Microfighters
- March 10th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0T-16 vs BanthaPatrickC4 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this for christmas from a parent. The set was fun to build, and took me back to the series 2 and 3 Microfighters I had when I was younger. The T-16 skyhopper was easy to build and the bantha was cute, and like the ones from a new hope.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55T-16 Skyhopper™ vs Bantha™ Microfighters