Sydney Opera House™Sydney Opera House™4.7805541.
Recreate one of the 20th century’s most distinctive buildings with the Sydney Opera House™ model. Build the unmistakable shell roofline, waterfront forecourt and more with this authentic representation of Australia’s most iconic building. Employ a variety of new and advanced building techniques to recreate the complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing of the real thing! Collect lots of dark tan LEGO® bricks including the rare 1x1x2/3 stud and 1x2x2/3 stud slopes, as well as a 48x48 stud baseplate in blue for the very first time!
- Features advanced building techniques for complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing
- Includes hard-to-find dark tan LEGO® bricks, tiles and sloped bricks
- Sturdy construction allows the model to be handled and moved
- Build this model of a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Collect the 48x48 stud baseplate, available in blue for the very first time
- Recreate Australia’s architectural masterpiece!
- Measures over 11" (28cm) high, 25" (63cm) wide and 15" (38cm) deep
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- June 11th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Icon in legoSpsa | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son got this when he was 8 years old and he liked it too much. It has a special place in our living room. This is not the first advanced logo he has built. He has the TGV, the big space shuttle and many different Lego technics. He loves legs too much, I have no clue on how much we has used to buy him Lego. But it doesn't matter as long has he is having fun with it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greatest Christmas Giftnankuri | 65 or olderI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGave this to my grandson for Christmas, he loved it. finished it in 12 hours, he is 13 and now wants morePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- April 9th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BeautifulBartolomeus | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs I have bought the Taj Mahal, Tower Bridge this, Sydney Opera House fits perfect in my collection it was ittle bit challenging to build, mostly because it was difficult to connect "the shells". A 5, could have some more details, a little bit pricy, but still amazingly beautiful. *Sorry for the bad quality on the picture.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- February 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easier than it might seemdjayk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Was given this as a Christmas present and loved it. Took in the region of 6-8 hours to build and is easier that it might seem so don't let the expert tag put you off. Once again LEGO have made sure attention to detail is spot on. When I was building I was unsure how the pieces I had would turn into Sydney Opera House, but it does nicely. This is a nice addition to the Big Ben model and would recommend it to anyonePlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™