Stage an epic battle at the airport, featuring an air traffic control tower with 2 different explode functions and a luggage cart with an explode-function rear trailer. Fold out the wings of the dual cockpit Quinjet to take off and open the rear hatch to drop the rope for Captain America to grab. Then turn the switch to unleash the jet's hidden stud shooters. Includes 6 minifigures: Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant Man figure.
- Build an epic hero-vs.-hero battle with a supersonic Quinjet with hidden stud-shooters and folding wings, an “exploding” air traffic control tower, the gigantic Giant-Man, and more!
- The ultimate action scene from Captain America: Civil War
- Includes minifigures of Captain America, Winter Soldier, Scarlet Witch, Iron Man, War Machine, and Agent 13, plus an Ant-Man microfigure and a buildable Giant-Man figure
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Air traffic control tower is over 10” high, 9” wide, and 3” deep. Quinjet is over 3” high, 7” long, 12” wide in flight mode, and 7” wide in landing mode
- 807 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- March 2nd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Ultimate Civil War experienceLDNO |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was hard to find at local Stores and The Lego store itself, got lucky and acquired one when they opened a new box that came in. Building Giant-Man was super fun, the airport felt complete, but the quinjet for its mini size has it value and play ability, but what sells this set is the amount of mini figures. The minifigs have some good prints, but I wish that iron man and war machine had the prints that rivals the polybags. Once the movie comes out I will see this set selling out real quick.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 50 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle
- April 4th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0An Avenging amount of fun!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've wanted this set every since it was announced. The thought of building a virtual big fig was very interesting and a great choice from LEGO. The quality of the build along with the features are always great! My favorite build was Ant-man. The amount of detail and the print parts were a great touch. Once finished the antman build was able to move pretty much the a regular LEGO figure with the added removable mask feature that reveals a very friendly smile! The features of the set are many playable figures with a QuinJet, cargo truck and air tower. The QuinJet has standard wing and cockpit features that open and close but in addition it has a swivel gun underneath that I think a lot of kids will enjoy. The air tower is a standard build but with a neat little explosion effect that can be used with the antman micro figure. Now onto the figures themselves. Lego has always used great detail when designing their figures and the Avengers are no different, The builder will get quite a few figs with this set and they will definitely find their favorite hero right when they open the first poly bag! My favorite is the Scarlett Witch who has the a nice little cloth piece that fits around her waist and can be easily placed and removed if needed. In summary the airport battle set is a great addition for families and collectors alike and the biggest draw will of course be the buildable Giantman!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle
- May 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Super fun set for any Marvel fansI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI was kind of iffy of getting this set, because I already own an avenger's jet. But at the end, I found a local private seller for a decent price, and had to pick this up for my son (main because of the Giant man). I had to build this together with my son as he needed help, but he was able to build most of it himself. Once the set is completed, it looks awesome, and it has a lot of play features in it. The little mini ant man is a nice touch, it is amazing how much details Lego has put in their playsets now. Pros: - Amount of mini figures included - GIANT MAN!! and mini ant man - play functionality Cons: - Price, as it is towards the more expensive side - another Avengers jet Overall, i would recommend this set if you are a Marvel fanPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle
- March 10th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Marvel AdditionI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a very decent set. It is simple to put together and does not take much time. The airport building and Giant Ant-Man are the best builds. The quinjet, however, is a more dismal build since it is very similar to the previous quinjets and much smaller. The main issue with this new quinjet is the gear that sticks out of the top. I'm sure they could have designed it differently. The back hatch on the jet is very small and can only hold one figure. I'd definitely recommend this set to any Lego Marvel fans. The price seems a little steep at first, but the amount of minifigures helps.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Super Hero Airport Battle