The collectible you’re looking forCapture every Imperial detail with the collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper™ Helmet.
Rebuild the Empire
Use a nameplate to display it at home, in the office or anywhere in your galaxy.
Recreate the sinister and iconic white armor with menacing black eyes.
A work of art
Part collectible, part display piece, this helmet shows the world you’re a true fan.
Serve the Dark SideStage a comeback for the Empire with this LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper™ Helmet.
Test your construction skills and spark memories of epic Star Wars™ scenes with this super-detailed LEGO® Star Wars Stormtrooper Helmet (75276) building set! The Stormtrooper’s sinister look is reproduced in detail with LEGO bricks plus graphics stickers, and the helmet comes with a base and nameplate to show it off at home or as an eye-catching office desk ornament.
This Stormtrooper Helmet model kit is a great gift idea for Star Wars fans aged 18+ and offers a fun challenge for any experienced LEGO builder. It’s part of a new-for-January-2020, collectible series of cool LEGO Star Wars build-to-display model kits, including the Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
Lots of love for LEGO Star Wars sets! The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic Star Wars starships, vehicles, locations and characters for more than two decades, and LEGO Star Wars has become its most successful theme. Kids love it, adults love it… everyone loves it!
- Star Wars™ fans can show off their loyalty to the Empire – and elite LEGO® building skills – when they construct and display this stunningly detailed replica of a Stormtrooper Helmet (75276).
- The iconic shape and authentic details of a Stormtrooper’s helmet are recreated with LEGO® bricks plus graphics stickers. Display it on the base with nameplate, to evoke memories of epic Star Wars™ movie action.
- This helmet is part of a range of awesome, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display model kits – also check out Boba Fett Helmet (75277).
- This 647-piece Star Wars™ character model kit makes a top birthday gift, Christmas present or special surprise for fans aged 18+ and offers a rewarding challenge for any experienced LEGO® builder.
- This cool, collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper Helmet measures 7” (18cm) high, 5” (13cm) wide and 5” (13cm) deep and will make a big visual impact displayed at home or at your workplace.
- This battery-free building set for adults offers an immersive, peaceful way to relieve stress. So chill out, find your building Zen and create an awesome LEGO® Star Wars™ Stormtrooper Helmet model!
- Buying for an avid Star Wars fan new to LEGO® sets? Don’t worry. It comes with step-by-step instructions so they can take on this challenging build and create an awesome build-and-display model for their collection.
- There is a LEGO® Star Wars™ set to delight fans of ages, whether they want to recreate scenes from the movies, role-play their own stories or simply build and display the spectacular models.
- No need to summon the dark side of the Force to connect or pull apart LEGO® bricks! They meet the highest industry standards so you can be assured that they fit together perfectly and with ease.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested in almost every way imaginable so you can be sure that this collectible Stormtrooper LEGO Star Wars™ set meets the highest galactic safety standards!
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- May 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0A great iconic setDaveH5002 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfSlightly smaller than I wanted, but as it is its ideal for a desk display. Its great to see something so iconic making an appearance, more!Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- April 21st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great buildmike1982 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt’s like building a LEGO bricks head but 10 times the size. It was so much fun and I really love the end product. It is a perfect edition to my LEGO Star Wars collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- April 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Extremely SatisfyingWindyWizard | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have purchased all three and decided to start with the Stormtrooper Helmet as I figured it would be my least favourite of them. I was pleasantly surprised to find the build itself extremely satisfying. The attention to the small details and angles of the helmet as it goes together is something that Lego has done very well. Overall very sturdy and the finished result had me extremely happy. The picture doesn't do the end product justice. If this one was supposed to be the one I wasn't going to like I can't wait to start the other ones! *SPECIAL NOTE* make sure to put the stickers on the sides of the 'nose/mouth' as close as possible to the corner and NOT in the centre of the piece so that the printed pattern in the middle flows directly on to the sticker. It makes it look 100 times better and almost makes the sticker invisible. Hope this helps.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet
- May 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fun buildOcbakke | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter years away from anything close to Lego bricks, i picked this set up from an local store. And it was a real joy to build! I am sure i will get the other sets in this series as well. The design is realy good, its pretty easy to build and the instructions are thorough.Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stormtrooper™ Helmet