Explore and play in LEGO® Friends Stephanie’s House, featuring a kitchen with bay window, opening fridge and oven, lounge with television and spiral staircase up to a bedroom with curved balcony, shower room and an office. Share friendship moments on the swing chair on the porch, and look after the baby rabbit in his hutch. Includes three mini-doll figures plus a baby rabbit figure.
- Build Stephanie’s house in Heartlake City, a modular two-story model featuring a kitchen, porch, lounge, spiral staircase, bedroom, bathroom, office and a rabbit hutch, plus loads of fun accessories
- Includes three mini-doll figures: Stephanie, her father James, her mother Alicia and Chili the baby rabbit figure
- Stephanie’s house measures over 8” high, 9” wide and 10” deep. Rabbit hutch measures over 1” (3cm) high, 1” (3cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep
- LEGO Friends building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- 622 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 6 and 12 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 27th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Gorgeous Housedarkangelxix | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis house is amazing! Not only the colors and all the little details, but it is also so easy to make it your own. I made several changes like I always do and it looks fabulous. Plus I got some extra parts. The thing I like the most about the friends collection is that you can mix and match several set together and make something cohesive yet totally unique. I added the mixer from the Hearltlake cup cake cafe, and also made a huge spa / bathromm with an amazing waterfall bathtab, using two small animal sets that come with accessories. In Stefanies room I added an extra table and a vanity mirror. There was no room left for the computer/officre room though, but I am planning to expand. By the way the house looks perfect next to the heart lake cup cake cafe. Colors match perfectly. I did not want it to end, so i really took my time building it. I could have finished building it within a couple of hours, but I really tried my hardest not to.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 daysBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stephanie's House
- January 10th, 2017Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Not GreatKaelamae | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThis is a lovely set. My 5 year old enjoys the special features of the swing and stair case. My only complaint is that it is near impossible to have the figures play in the dining area. They don't fit at the table or on the chairs, and it's location under the above balcony makes it very tight even for her tiny hands to get into. It's very difficult to simply set the table. It would have been much better if the top part came off for easier access. All of that said, I do believe it's a great value for the money.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Stephanie's House
- April 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stephanie's HouseDvadercastle66 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI like to take my time building. A bag a day. More fun like that. Love the colours of the bricks. Love the size. Characters can fit easily with enough room around. Nice display for myself . Always loved doll houses so to speak. Please make more colourful homes like this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 days 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stephanie's House
- January 12th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0As good as Olivia's house and Emma's house . . .RaganaRules | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIn 2013 came Olivia's house; then in 2015 came Emma's; now 2017 brings Stephanie's house, an equally beautiful set. Let's start with the exterior. To me, the stunning outer architecture is what sets it apart from the previous two installments. What immediately catches my eye are the windows. Such a lovely new printed design, and the bay windows in the dining area add to the picturesque charm. On the top floor, there are shutters - I modified them so that you can actually close them to cover the window. Aside from that, I like that the porch swing can fit all three mini-dolls. The porch swing gives the house a quaint cottage feel, while the balcony balances it out by adding a regal flair. Now, on to the interior. Several things to consider - 1. Very difficult to access the dining/kitchen area. However, this was designed with a remedy in mind, as the top floor is easily removable. 2. I find it odd that the seats in the kitchen don't all match. 2 look like stools, while one looks like a chair. 3. No rooftop area. Less front-lawn, which I don't mind (more focus on the actual house.) 4. First of the friends' houses to have a staircase; seems to be a new piece with the January 2017 wave. Note: Left side does NOT separate from the right side, as was the design with Olivia's/Emma's house. This set comes with many cool accessories/pieces that are relatively new - a list with writing on it, a party invitation (both printed, NOT stickers), and even an entire pie (divided into four slices. Also comes with one extra pie slice in case one is lost, for a total of 5 slices.) I always love the mini-dolls that come with the house sets, the parents in particular, as new face/body pieces are often created especially for them. It's nice that the mom is wearing pants instead of a skirt for a change, and I'm glad to see another face with glasses (only the second so far with the mini-dolls I believe). As a side note, I've noticed that only older characters have had glasses, but obviously, teens and younger people wear them too, and I would like to see this represented. Sort of disappointed that we have yet to see a brother or sister included. It could even be a similarly aged sibling, to avoid having to make a whole new 'shorter' version of a younger brother/sister. Overall, this set is a nice addition to my collection of Friends' houses. At the current rate, we may see Mia's or Andrea's house in 2019 and by 2021, we should hopefully see all 5 houses. A long wait, but I know there will be plenty of other wonderful sets to occupy myself with in the next 4 years!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stephanie's House