Join the Freemakers: Rowan, Kordi and Zander as they travel the stars in search of space junk. With modular wings, engines and blasters, StarScavenger can be rebuilt into various configurations, and features a foldout top section that reveals a mini scavenger vessel with salvage scoop with space for a minifigure and R0-GR (Roger), the siblings’ friendly Droid. This set includes 3 minifigures plus a Droid.
- Build the Freemakers’ starship and join them as they scour the galaxy for space junk
- Featured in the LEGO Star Wars: The Freemaker Adventures TV show
- Includes Rowan, Kordi, Zander and R0-GR
- LEGO Star Wars building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- The starship with wings closed is over 3” high, 8” long and 8” wide. The starship with wings open is over 1” high, 8” long and 9” wide
- 558 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 daysAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Horrible setGrevious | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis set looks good that's about it,where you store the rover is wasted space which could be used for interior detail,the window is curved,Rowan needs a second face. To be honest the Battle on Takodana would have been a much more worthwhile use of 110NZD. To be honest the only thing I can recommend is the figures.September 27, 2017Nicholas, Customer ServiceHello! We're sorry to hear about any disappointment with some of those interior and minfigure design details. I've let our designers know so they can keep this in mind for future sets. Thanks for the valuable feedback in your review!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?15StarScavenger™
- in 3 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hidden GemDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've actually seen a number of negative reviews for this particular set, so I really wasn't expecting a whole lot. This thing blew me away with how cool it really is! With all my Lego sets on display on the wall, I find myself grabbing this and playing around with it more than any other set I own. The figures are good quality and totally appropriate to the set. The folding cargo bay and detachable excavation walker are super cool! Plus, just the general look and design of the ship is great. It's NOT supposed to be sleek or flashy; it's an industrial ship! I'm glad Lego made this set, it's a lot of fun!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45StarScavenger™
- in about 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Personal FavouriteRaiderSparks | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this kit for myself after being intrigued by the notion of a non-canon focused LEGO Star Wars series, and I was very pleasantly surprised. With a hearty load of bricks, 4 unique minifigs, projectiles, articulation and detachable elements, plus series focused accessories for the characters, it's an excellent playset/vehicle with a lot of character. As an old-school LEGO fan and expert builder, I finished the set in around 2 hours, but it was still very satisfying. The usual tedium of mirror building elements like the engines on a lot of space sets, is somehow made interesting through uncommon brick usage and offsetting elements. At 558 bricks plus spares, this kit is very reasonably priced at under a penny-per-brick; it's certainly an excellent purchase for any Star Wars fan with VIP member points burning a hole in their pockets. With that said, there are some tiny edits that could have been made to make this excellent kit perfect; giving RO-GR his signature mop or a 2x3 tray of cookies, or including a blue beam lightsabre for Rowan would have been better, seeing as one was not included in the Eclipse Fighter set either. I personally would have liked the mini-scavenger to have had an enclosed cockpit, like in the show, and for the cargo section to have been fully contained with walls either side under the wings. I do acknowledge, however, that adding those two details would have required a much bigger build and/or reduced play functionality, so as it is, the sacrifice is still worthwhile. A personal qualm of mine is dealing with stickers on nice kits such as this, but it only had three, so it still gets a pass from me. On a final note, I think it is worth encouraging LEGO to make more own design sets using intellectual properties like this in the future, as I miss a lot of their own franchise series which seem to have diminished over the years. This kit evoked some nostalgic memories of the Rock Raiders for me - the kit sharing similarities with the Tunnel Transport (4980) set from 1999. I really enjoyed building this kit, and I think many others will too. I certainly hope we will see more kits regarding the Freemakers, as it's rekindled my interest in the LEGO Star Wars franchise altogether. Well done guys!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55StarScavenger™
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0"Ooo, Shiny!..GIMME!GIMME!GIMME!"Purplebrix | 14-18Very average set.Its very flawed for certain.I think folks have been hating it because its a $50 non-canon set.Its a mixed bag of a set. PROS -There is 3 Medium flesh heads in one set, which is always a bonus for the most one of the rarer colors. -Good play space.I could find children 4-10 really enjoying the space inside as the plow-vehicle adds more play. -All figures fit in the ship.This always bugs me!I hate when there is figures in a set with nowhere to go.Luckily with the vehicle and cockpit, all 4 figures fit, albeit some trouble. CONS -No space for items.The set includes -1 White Helmet -1 Saw -1 Coffee mug -1 Wrench -1 Binocular With 5 accessories i'm surprised by the lack of spots for them. -Very bare.The cockpit is blank except for 2 slopes and a control panel piece and the back is almost skeletal. -Bland looking.The set has no color!The set is Non-Canon, so they don't have to worry for accuracy so this would be a great time for a colorful ship, but no just flat gray for the whole build except for 2 lights and the spring loaded shooters. I got it as a birthday gift, and to be honest i'm glad I didn't spend $50 for this, all the way.
Response from LEGO SHOPAugust 11, 2016Haley - Consumer Service Specialist, Consumer ServicesThanks for reviewing the set! We're sorry to hear you're disappointed with the lack or storage space for the minifigure accessories. The minifigures can always hold their accessories! Perhaps you could stick them in the salvage scoop! I've passed your excellent comments along to our designers to improve future models. Thanks again for taking the time to leave a review!Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 23 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?25StarScavenger™