Role-play battle scenes with the web warriors protecting Aunt May from Green Goblin, who has a flaming pumpkin bomb and a Goblin Glider with stud shooters, along with Kraven the Hunter and Scorpion. Press the bridge's flag to launch a net to trap the villains, or launch a Super Hero from the side of the bridge and swing into action. Create wall explosion effects in this action-packed set, which also features a trap door, catapult, Spider-Man's web prison and Kraven the Hunter's secret lair. Includes 7 minifigures.
- Build the ultimate battle on a New York City bridge between Spider-Man’s team of web-slinging heroes and some of his most sinister foes!
- Bridge features a movable roadway and detachable suspension cables, secret trap door, Spidey’s web-prison, Kraven the Hunter’s secret lair, smash-apart signposts, and more!
- Includes minifigures of Spider-Man, Spider-Girl, Scarlet Spider, Aunt May, Scorpion, Kraven the Hunter, and Green Goblin with buildable Goblin Glider, plus webs and other accessories
- LEGO Marvel Super Heroes building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Bridge is over 12” high, 5” wide, and 17” deep. Goblin Glider is under 1” high and over 2” long and 3” wide
- 1,092 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 8 and 14 years old
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in over 1 yearAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aunt May!!!Archangel85 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was excited when I saw this set release however I could not justify the expense with the MSRP as it stands. Luckily by chance I had scrolled across a local store site that had it at 27% off. So I got the set to add to my collection. For the set it is a very detailed bridge and figures are nicely done. Directions are very clear and precise. Playability is very well enjoyable. The only suggestion I can think of is additional two studs width added on. Be it child or adult I reccomend it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0This is a very cool set but MSRP too highreluctantprime | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set from a brick and mortar retailer. I was able to get it for 20% off MSRP. For that price this set is great. The figures speak for themselves and are definitely the highlight of the set . I could do without Aunt May in favor of Venom. All of the figure details are quite good. The playset is large enough for all of the figures to occupy their own space. I did not feel like the set had to be necessarily crowded with the figures. There are ample connection points for figures and the play features are hit and miss as far as originality. I just do not think a lot of them add to the set at all. The catapult could have been left off. The net feature has been done before. The breakaway walls are the same on either side of bridge tower. It would have been nice if most of these features had been left off. The stickers are a crying shame. I left of most of them...like 80% of them in fact. I put the year stickers on the tower and the road sign direction stickers. The battle damaged stickers, graffiti stickers, and even taxi cab stickers took away from the natural aesthetics. The single person taxi looks much better as a single person yellow car with no stickers. The roadway looks much better without the battle damage. The graffiti art was too big and unnecessary for bridge supports. I enjoyed the bridge build and wish as much thought about structure integrity went into the bridge supports as the bridge platform. I understand the supports were open for play features, but this does little to justify how much weight is actually sitting on them. You would have to be a very small child with tiny hands to utilize such play features anyway. I would have been much happier with solid supports and two bridge towers with play features. I bought this set primarily as a display piece. I figure Marvel and DC can take turns as I look forward to setting up a Batman battle on this bridge in the future. Thanks so much to Lego for giving us a bridge playset...I'm hoping we will get another one down the line with needed improvements.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- in almost 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Yay!MisterX | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a superhero fan, so this set was a must. It was a fun build, and the kids are constantly playing with it. The minifigs are great. I couldn't resist the villains, particularly the Scorpion. The only negative is that his tail is a little flimsy and can fall off easily. An Aunt May fig finally lets everyone role play all of the Aunt-May-on-a-blind-date scenarios we've been dreaming about over the years, Win! The only down side is that now I need to buy a Doc Ock set. The end of the bridge is fairly fragile, though it seems intentional. The detail in the feet of the bridge was a nice touch.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle
- in over 3 yearsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setDragonFights | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthe mid air web pieces are great and don't get me started on the figsPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 17 minsWas this helpful?55Spider-Man™: Web Warriors Ultimate Bridge Battle