Stage a street battle scene as Spider-Man and Ghost Rider join forces against Hobgoblin. Dodge the Goblin Glider's missiles and flaming pumpkin bomb, and use Ghost Rider's fire chain to catch the evil demon. Knock Hobgoblin off his Goblin Glider or the top of the traffic light with Spider-Man's Super Jumper. Includes 3 minifigures.
- Includes 3 minifigures: Spider-Man, Hobgoblin and Ghost Rider.
- Features a Ghost Rider Bike, Goblin Glider and traffic light model.
- Ghost Rider Bike features turning wheels, fire elements and a saddle.
- Goblin Glider has 2 flick missiles.
- Traffic light model includes traffic lights, 2 translucent flames, 2 newspaper boxes with 4 newspaper elements inside, and a trash can with trash elements.
- Place the Goblin Glider on top of the traffic lights, and activate Spider-Man's Super Jumper power to reach the Hobgoblin.
- Weapons include Ghost Rider's fire chain and Hobgoblin's flaming pumpkin bomb.
- Accessory elements include Spider-Man's web blast and Super Jumper.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 7-14.
- Also includes a comic book!
- Ghost Rider Bike measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Goblin Glider measures under 1” (2cm) high, over 1” (5cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Traffic light model measures over 5” (14cm) high, 2” (7cm) wide and 1” (5cm) deep.
- August 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Classic 90's Team-up brought back!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGhost Rider and Spider-Man teamed up back in the 90's to take down the Hobgoblin, and have teamed up in various comics. This lego set takes me back to those images I remember from the comics when I was just a kid. Its amazing to see these characters in brick form, and done so well! With the set obviously coming with Spider-Man, it releases for the first time The Hobgoblin and the Spirit of Vengence himself, Ghost Rider!!! Both Hobgoblin and Ghost Rider are represented at their best! Hobgoblin with his touble sided faces, torn cape and glider well built in design. The Ghost Rider (Strangely) has a solid one piece head build. The fire on his head doesnt come off, but is a custom mold that looks beautiful for flames. His Motorcycle while 'BIG' does represent his 90's cycle but in a chopper like form. Personally speaking with the Motorcycle in hand it looks better in person than it does in the picture (Which happens in many cases with Lego sets) I cannot be more happy, that LEGO put this set together for the affordable $20 set that it is. 3 great mini figures, awesome accessories, I cant recommend this set enough. You wont regret the fun you'll have with these characters, and building this awesome set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-up
- June 22nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Spiderman and Ghost Rider Team-UpI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGhost Rider is one of my favorite superhero and I was anticipated at the release of the Spiderman Ghost Rider Team Up. Ever since the release of Lego Marvel Super Heroes videogame, I wanted the figure. Ghost Rider is actually a hard minifigure to replicate as a custom since his head is literally on fire. The affordable $24.99 price point makes this set one of the must get sets of Summer 2016. Recently this price point has been the best to get highly desired figures and many exclusive figures so props to Lego for doing it. The set contains the standard 3 minifigures, 217 pieces (not bad for a licensed set!) and comes with 3 builds and miscellaneous accessories. Set: The set is divided into three parts: Ghost Rider's bike, Hobgoblin's glider and the street corner. The bike is similar to Batman's bike from the Gotham City Cycle Chase and from the Ninjago Ninja Chase set. The build like all Lego sets is very sturdy. The massive wheel at the back allows for easy steering when playing. The flame pieces used were first introduced with the Legends of Chima 2015 set wave and are used to good effect here. The curved design of the part gives the whole bike a sleek, aerodynamic look. The seat section has two fang pieces to represent handlebars which is a nice touch. The sides have the black angled pieces stacked upon each other which give the sides a scaly look. One of the most iconic aspects of the Hellcycle is the skull at the front which Lego has replicated to a PG standard using the new Nexo Knight shield piece in black which provides a decent look. One of the main flaws of the bike are the red pieces used to hold the flames which can be overlooked but do detract from the overall pleasing aesthetic of the bike. Two translucent cones are used to give the illusion that the ground is on fire but come off as being awkward since they look like pylons. Hobgoblin's glider looks fantastic with the angled down piece at the front to represent a skull with two hors protruding from the top. The purple flag pieces and the spolier piece give the glider a sleek look. The flick fire missile make the build a tad heavy and does not have the sleekness that the glider from the Web Warriors set has but its for added play. Lego has done many street corner type of builds in smaller sets before but this one is probably the best. The traffic light looks complete with a 2x2 tile to top it off. On the side, there are two newspaper dispensers with the Daily Bugle dispenser (blue one) having a lock where you dispense money. Probably because its a more popular brand! Tiles are used to completely enclose the traffic light and the newspaper boxes to show a sidewalk which is a nice touch. The trash can has a bone and green stalk piece which is okay but seems that it was added to increase the piece count. Also each newspaper box has two tiles each with identical stickers to show bundles of newspaper which is nice but a few regular printed pieces would have been better. Minifigures: The most exciting part of the set Ghost Rider: The head is merged with the flame piece to be one solid piece which looks fantastic! This design of flaming head is new for this wave and only appears in two sets including this one. The face print is kid-friendly but captures the look of Ghost Rider. His jacket has some nice details like the orange patches of fire but some leg printing would have made the figure even better. His accessory is a flaming chain which is very comic accurate. Hobgoblin: In the past few years, we have gotten many variants of the Green Goblin so a new type of goblin is a nice change. The orange hood piece and the tattered fabric piece are exclusive to this set in this colour and they look wonderful. The face has a very maniacal design on one side and a You-got-me face on the other. I like this face print a lot and reminds me of Man Bat from 2014's DC superhero line. The torso print is cool and the legs are dual molded albeit the same one as seen on Deathstroke. Hobgoblin's accessory is a really cool printed pumpkin bomb with a flame on top. The pumpkin head piece appeared in the Mighty Micros set and is nice to get again. Spiderman: the same figure since 2012, there is nothing new except for his cool new web piece. It uses the new 1x1 plate with handle to hold on to the web. The web piece itself is made out of strong but bendable plastic and feels like a very premium part. You can throw the piece on top of Hobgoblin to capture him. The dreadful Super Jumper is also included but please do not use it. Overall: The set is a perfect example of a nice playset. Good selection of figures, good builds and a nice price to satisfy parents and kids alike.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 35 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-up
- September 28th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0i bought this for one particular piece...Lumyo |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfwhen i went to buy this, it was on deal from Smyths toys for £16, which i was so happy about. the only reason i actually bought it was for the ghost rider minfig, but i love the rest of the set just as much. the spidey including is going with my other 12 i have from the newspaper promos :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-up
- November 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice comic setTPro86 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI saw this set on the shelf and had to get it. I have liked both Ghost Rider and Hobgoblin since I was a kid and just had to get this set. I don't care for the street corner part of the set all that much but it is what it is. The motorcycle was easy to put together. However the frontend (forks) of the bike seem to be a little flimsy but not to bad. It has a nice look overall especially with the flames. Both Ghost Rider and Hobgoblin minifigures are very well detailed and I really like how the flames on Ghost Riders head are molded on not just a regular snap on. Hobgoblins board is pretty cool also. And Spiderman is Spiderman. Nice set to add to the collection.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Spider-Man: Ghost Rider Team-up