Help Spider-Man protect the museum artefacts in LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man and the Museum Break-In, with 3 minifigures, an extra Spider-Man head element, web shield and buildable drone.Building Instructions
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
80% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.3out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.2out of 5 stars
- April 11th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Where's the rest of the set?MrPO | 35-44Purchased for: SonThis is a nice little set - it's great to have a Ned figure, and the new Spiderman is a nice one. But there's really not much else to the set - the Maria Hill figure is a bit generic, the drone is dull, and that's pretty much the whole package. At £13, it's also really overpriced. A villain who we haven't seen before would've made the set a whole lot better value for money.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Spider-Man and the Museum Break-In