Carry out daring space missions with the Space Shuttle Explorer, featuring an authentic white, black and gray color scheme, large engines, opening payload bay with robotic arm, satellite with foldout wings and a minifigure cockpit with tinted canopy. This 3-in-1 LEGO® Creator model rebuilds into a Moon Station or a Space Rover for further outer‑space adventures. Also includes a minifigure.
- Build a Space Shuttle with an opening payload bay, a robotic arm, a satellite with fold-out wings, and a minifigure cockpit!
- 3-in-1 model: Rebuild it into a Moon Station with a detailed interior or a Space Rover with a drilling arm
- Includes an astronaut minifigure with a buildable space exploration pack
- LEGO Creator building toys are compatible with all LEGO construction sets for creative building
- Space Shuttle Explorer is over 3” high, 10” long, and 7” wide. Moon Station is over 2” high, 7” wide, and 4” deep. Space Rover is over 2” high, 5” long, and 3” wide
- 285 pieces – For boys and girls between the ages of 7 and 12 years old
- June 16th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ready For Lift-Off!NateJ |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPurchased this at my local Lego Store and was very excited when I started building it. The build wasn't too difficult and some interesting techniques were used. Playability is ok but I prefer it to be displayed. I like the classic feel of this and how well everything fits together. Very nice!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- March 4th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice setI would recommend this to a friend!This is a nice set only made the space ship would of liked the extendable arm to be attached when folded away but apart from that it’s a really nice setPlay Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer
- July 7th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfDear Lego, I really enjoyed this space shuttle set as there are many cool and awesome features. As soon as I saw this particular set, I immediately thought of a mission for the Minifigure. That's how fun it is. I started by making a the (very easy) shuttle. It was cool as the Minifigure gets a place to sit. The satellite in the shuttle as it as it's own docking area. Probably add in an additional cargo storage area to make it look real. The rover is ok as the only main feature that I liked was the door. Now the part I don't like. The space base. It was cute but maybe add in a mini rover to go with it. More improvemens: -A bed for the astronaut SEAL UP THAT WALL SO THE MINIFIGURE DOESN'T WASTE OXYGEN. - Extra chairs and tables That's it for me. Excluding the cons, it's a pretty cool set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Space Shuttle Explorer
- August 10th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego.....we have lift offjaycuk |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfExcellent set, have only completed the shuttle thus far, build quality is very good (rigid) approx 10" in length so has play-ability. Built in under an hour by my 5 year old son (nudged in places by me). The shuttle itself is very accurate in design, the opening hatch and movable satellite arm make it excellent for display, for me..a few decals on the wings or nose cone would have been a nice finishing touch. Good detail on the astronaut torso, additionally i may attach a transparent 2x1 and fit it to the legs and place him on the shuttle wing to create the sense of floating in summary a good set with many options and a fabulous price, in my opinion "a set worth having" jaycukPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Space Shuttle Explorer